[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
kan333 wrote:

The number of people in this thread who have either cold or lightning as their highest resist and are using Wise Oak is just baffling to me. Your gear is amazing and yet your uncapped cold resist is your highest and Wise Oak is doing nothing for you.

Also, there are so many people asking questions that Path of Building could answer for you in less then 5 seconds. https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

I know about Wise oak works but changing my rings/boots/helm in order to get new uncapped resistance order will cost a fortune.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Whats the minimum number of "life gain on hit" we need in both elder rings for survive?.. 15 life in each ring to sum 30 both or more?
Last edited by yissus on Jun 20, 2018, 3:17:09 AM
If I have to go the Avatar of Fire route, which nodes should I give up to get that?
Only option really is to take nodes off the scion life wheel
How can deal with ele reflect mod?
"
Bobo1984 wrote:

Yugul pantheon, reflect ring - if you dont use loreweave, ruby flask or maybe even rise of the phoenix shield
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 20, 2018, 7:03:49 AM
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
Bobo1984 wrote:

Yugul pantheon, reflect ring - if you dont use loreweave, ruby flask or maybe even rise of the phoenix shield
I think that the best way is just skip this mod)
"
XXSNemo wrote:
"
Chimerka wrote:
"
Bobo1984 wrote:

I think that the best way is just skip this mod)

You basically need loreweave and yugol. Also dont use heavy daamage gems like conc or firepen. You also should have about 30 lgoh from rings. If you still have trouble use the Sibyl'S Lament Ring.

I personally never ran into any problems with just loreweave and yugols alone.
"
Rosslol wrote:

I'd like to follow up on this one.

How much do we actually get damage wise by getting avatar of fire?

Is it really worth it to undo so much max life for this one?

"
Salandash wrote:
"
Rosslol wrote:

I'd like to follow up on this one.

How much do we actually get damage wise by getting avatar of fire?

Is it really worth it to undo so much max life for this one?

Id say yes, looking at your character you go from 5877 life to 5685 life in order to put 3 points into avatar of fire, avatar of fire gives you a chunk of dps.

I only took 2 points out of 5% max hp on your tree as you have a wasted dex point down by Golem's blood, if you lack the 10 dex just buy a jewel with %max life or AS and 10 dex, its very cheap (1-3c)
Last edited by Rosslol on Jun 20, 2018, 9:44:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info