[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

So what gems to link to sunder when lvling?
"
chockdoo wrote:
"
reeld wrote:
What kind of content can i expect with :

1]"Blasphemy+Poachers Mark"
2]"Thiefs Torment"

My goal is mostly red maps as much as i can sustain it.

When you get your shit together you can do anything, i totally recommend thiefs torment. The fat mana on hit is underrated tbh.

Good Aoe-clearing with Molten-Multistrike-AncestralCall-IncAoe-X-X, fast movementskills, supertanky and strong dmg. I dont swap gems to dps-setup (conc+firePen instead of Acall+IncAoe) until t14++ bosses usually.

Can do No regen, no leech, all curse etc maps - only thing i don´t do is ele-reflect. No boss-skipping here either :P
Even Hall of grandmasters was pretty smooth, first time doing it and died one time.

What kills this build is real big hits, minataur seems to weak to one-shot us to give you an idea. Red elder is facetankable it seems but prob not 100%. Or massive stacks of poison/bleed if u are sleepy when running out of mobs to "leech" from.

Ok thanks ! Do you think thief torment can handle it alone ? Or do you need TT + blasphemy setup ?

I was thinking about blasphemy setup => upgrade to TT => Upgrade to double rings
TT will handle anything, it´s your other gear you should upgrade before you get elderrings with +20lifeOnHit. Good elderrings with 15+LoH is very expensive and not optainable early on.

Poachers mark with blasphemy can be used until a TT can be bought for 10c.
all the same, can take chieftain for Ascendancy class?
Last edited by KrymzYk on Jun 1, 2018, 3:50:53 AM
"
KrymzYk wrote:

Chieftain or Berserker would also work out; Jugg is the tankiest though, and Unstoppable is very nice.

+ 2 wildfire
1 watcher's
+3 jewel with at least +5 mana gain on kill in total

7.378 life
91 mana unreserved

god mode on!
"
KrymzYk wrote:

Chieftain or Berserker would also work out; Jugg is the tankiest though, and Unstoppable is very nice.

I've tried clearing maps with Molten Strike in the past - it's OK; but not great - compared to say Tornado Shot or Kinetic Blast - Molten Strike is awful.

So I'm going to try weapon switching - clear maps w/ Oni-Gorishi Frost Blades; weapon switch to Grelwood Shank/Molten Strike for bosses.

Clear speed this way is going to be very good; I'm leaning towards Berserker for my Ascendancy class. 40% more damage with Berserker plus mana/life leech is fantastic; Kaom's Roots and, when necessary, Dream Fragments covers Unstoppable with Dream Fragments/Roots perhaps only necessary for Uber Elder.

We'll see though - I'll switch things up if this doesn't work out.

I also plan to get 40/40 this next league - if Uber Lab is a convenient part of the challenge, I'll probably save up a bunch of Offerings to the Goddess and respec to Jugg - and then I'll take all +Endurance Charges on the tree plus two Kaom's Ways. This way I can steam through labs, totally ignoring traps of all kinds.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 1, 2018, 5:52:26 AM
Interesting new sword coruptions
1 (10–15)% chance to Fortify on Melee hit One Hand Swords(
1 (10–15)% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill One Hand Swords
1 (15–20)% increased Area of Effect One Hand Swords
1 Adds 1 to 2 Physical Damage One Hand Swords
31 Adds (3–4) to (5–7) Physical Damage One Hand Swords
84 Adds (5–7) to (10–12) Physical Damage One Hand Swords
1 (5–7)% increased Attack Speed One Hand Swords
1 (10–15)% increased Physical Damage One Hand Swords
85 (16–20)% increased Physical Damage One Hand Swords
40 Resolute Technique One Hand Swords
"
Beskaius wrote:

god mode on!

Why did you level up CwDT, IC and Tempest Shield?
How do u deal with mana until u get elder rings? Mana flask or something else?
Will try this in 3.3. Thanks for build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info