[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Fartfiddler wrote:
How do u deal with mana until u get elder rings? Mana flask or something else?
Will try this in 3.3. Thanks for build!

Get this
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief%27s_Torment

You can easy use mf gear like Sadima's Touch Goldwyrm to high tiar maps all easy
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jun 1, 2018, 9:16:13 AM
Looking to farm Lab/Uber Lab seriously for the first time.

Would this Jugg build be more beneficial IN LAB than the Inquisitor build that OP has? Also looking for answers in terms of ease of gearing as a league starter which is better to farm Lab.

Thanks
IGN: EmptyPalms
The thing i like is you seems to be able to farm the uber lab pretty easily with budget gear AND when you are bored, you can still push the atlas without playing an other character.
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

god mode on!

Why did you level up CwDT, IC and Tempest Shield?

Longer immortalCall duration, enough to have endcharges up again when it ends.
Hi,
first off: great build and im definetly going to play this in incursion.

Im just confused about a minor thing: The bandit section.
You say:
"Kill all - No Oak, cause the two points result in %5 Life nodes later. Only if you want to go beyond level 95."

To my understanding, that means that you should kill bandits, unless you go 95+. If you go above 95 then you should help oak.

But the recently linked build showcase video says it the other way around so...

Am i totally misunderstand things? =D
"
chockdoo wrote:

Longer immortalCall duration, enough to have endcharges up again when it ends.

Does that work well?
"
NoBillag wrote:

Does that work well?

Would it be possible to map with infernal blow in a doryani's with this general build setup? Im interested in using that gem for clearing more.
Wouldn't it, at least early on before you gain some decent Elder rings, be reasonable to run with a Life Gain on Hit Support Gem?
"
Sianist wrote:
Wouldn't it, at least early on before you gain some decent Elder rings, be reasonable to run with a Life Gain on Hit Support Gem?

Thief's Torment gives you more life on hit plus it gives you mana on hit, and it's cheap and you don't lose damage.

BTW, got this one off my 1st Omnitect, yay:
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info