Want to share my uber budget endgame build... UPDATED "Delve"

"
Viljan wrote:

Might be wiser to start a new thread, keep the builds separated since they are different classes also.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Started one of these characters as my 2nd for Incursion League. Wanted to share just how cheap this build can be with only 1 week into a new league. Most of the items here did not have a listed asking price, I just put up 1c and asked "price?" in the chat box.

Wasp nest -
1c (got 2 at this price)

Lepers Alms -
1c and 3c (most listed asking prices were 10c-20c)

Cherrubim's Maleficence -
1c (63% chaos, 178% armor/evade, 78 life, 1 socket)
1c (75% chaos, 169% armor/eveade, 81 life, 1 socket) ** I was able to 6 Socket <50 jewellers and 5 link <30 fusing **

Embalmer - 3c (4 linked)

Belt of the Deceiver -
1c (got 4 at this price, was trying some corruptions)

Rares: will edit and post stats when I get home.

Left Ring -
1c
25% cold res; 41 int; 7-15 fire damage to attacks; 1-2 cold damage to attacks; 284 accuracy; 33 ES; 33% light res.

Right ring -
3c
22 life; 30 int, 47 mana; 35% fire res; 20% light res; 4-8 phys damage to attacks.

Amulet -
5c
27 int; 28 int; 32 ES; 82 life; 12.8 regen. (plus craft pre or suff)

Helm -
3c
36% armor+evade; 79 life; 38% fire res; 20% cold res; 39% stun and block recover; 54 armor.

Boots -
2c
38% armor; 75 life; 43% cold res; 25% light res; 10% move speed; 15% stun and block recover; 27% fire res.

Total including duplicates = 29c

PS - I am trying to load my exact items into PoB and will get a link when I can, though it is the first build I am making in there. Just hit 65 last night and will update more later. Also Vaal Cyclone is awesome for this league as it pulls enemies and breakable objects from a full screen away!

Edit - Current gear with room for improvement. Also I do not have any jewels yet. Hope
to get leveled and fill out the tree by end of week, should be able since it is only level 87 build. https://pastebin.com/NECYz9U1
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Jun 13, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
I appreciate you putting this info up. I'm also going to be trying this build. I'm getting a late start on the league cause I was trying to farm an Oni-Goroshi cause I wanted to do it. Took me 5 days to get one but I did. I'm level 17 right now. I'm likely going to not use the sword once I get further into the game cause we're going to need a shield obviously. But it's been fun to mess around with.
"
Jerevicious wrote:
I appreciate you putting this info up. I'm also going to be trying this build. I'm getting a late start on the league cause I was trying to farm an Oni-Goroshi cause I wanted to do it. Took me 5 days to get one but I did. I'm level 17 right now. I'm likely going to not use the sword once I get further into the game cause we're going to need a shield obviously. But it's been fun to mess around with.

I do recommend using added fire damage on cyclone until you fill out your tree with more DoT damage, roughly level 50-53. Just helps a bit with clear speed.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
"
Jerevicious wrote:

I do recommend using added fire damage on cyclone until you fill out your tree with more DoT damage, roughly level 50-53. Just helps a bit with clear speed.

Thanks, will do. I played some more yesterday, up to 23. I've been using Double Strike since that's what I started with and it's been working well enough. I plan to get to 28 tonight so I can switch to Cyclone. My Sword is currently B-B-G-G-G-R so I've been using Double Strike with MPD, Onslaught and Deadly Ailments. Should I use Fire damage over MPD or reroll the sword colors? The sword already has the blues needed for Added Chaos and Unbound Ailments.

Also, an observation. Am I correct in noticing this build doesn't use Hatred or any Heralds? I ask because every character I've played so far uses them. Is it something you use during levelling and then eschew end game or they're not needed at all? Thank you for your response.
"
Jerevicious wrote:
Thanks, will do. I played some more yesterday, up to 23. I've been using Double Strike since that's what I started with and it's been working well enough. I plan to get to 28 tonight so I can switch to Cyclone. My Sword is currently B-B-G-G-G-R so I've been using Double Strike with MPD, Onslaught and Deadly Ailments. Should I use Fire damage over MPD or reroll the sword colors? The sword already has the blues needed for Added Chaos and Unbound Ailments.

Also, an observation. Am I correct in noticing this build doesn't use Hatred or any Heralds? I ask because every character I've played so far uses them. Is it something you use during levelling and then eschew end game or they're not needed at all? Thank you for your response.

When leveling I used Hearald of Fire and Warlord mark + Blasphemy for auras. Had a Tabula and did Vaal cyclone + mpd + added fire + vile toxins + added chaos + deadly ailments. Dropped HoF and changed main skill to end gems. Added grace also around 50ish.

Hit 82 last night and had some mana troubles in group play. So I dropped Blas + WM and put a level 10 clarity. Since I get endurance charge on stun + reckoning, I felt it was a good choice. Only doing T7 - T8 currently with no issues. I also swapped a few of my non-main skill gems to try some different setups, will hopefully have an idea how good they are around this weekend.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
I got a good amount of playing in last night and am up to level 39. I am having immense Mana leech issues however. I took the mana/life leech node to the right of Iron Reflexes, bought a Slitherpinch, and have a rare jewel with mana leech and am still running out of mana quickly. I thought the problem was the incredibly low base damage of Oni-Goroshi, so I ditched the sword and am now using a Mortem Morsu and a Kaltenhalt right now. But the problem persists. I find I can only sustain mana if I quaff potions while I am Cycloning. Hopefully this mana issue is temporary, but I've been having fun with the build.
"
Jerevicious wrote:
I got a good amount of playing in last night and am up to level 39. I am having immense Mana leech issues however. I took the mana/life leech node to the right of Iron Reflexes, bought a Slitherpinch, and have a rare jewel with mana leech and am still running out of mana quickly. I thought the problem was the incredibly low base damage of Oni-Goroshi, so I ditched the sword and am now using a Mortem Morsu and a Kaltenhalt right now. But the problem persists. I find I can only sustain mana if I quaff potions while I am Cycloning. Hopefully this mana issue is temporary, but I've been having fun with the build.

1 Mana potion was mandatory even with Warlords. If you are fine on life leech you might drop it for clarity level 10 though. Toss a reckoning + end charge on stun for more survive also. I assume you are nowhere near the claw leach nodes either.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:

1 Mana potion was mandatory even with Warlords. If you are fine on life leech you might drop it for clarity level 10 though. Toss a reckoning + end charge on stun for more survive also. I assume you are nowhere near the claw leach nodes either.

I took all the nodes to the left first to get them out of the way. I'm still down by Iron Reflexes taking the shield nodes I didn't take earlier cause I was using the sword. After that I'll be working my way to the right. I seem to be pretty good on life leech right now. Thank you for your continued assistance. This build is a little different than what I'm used to but again it's been fun so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info