Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

LOL at all the "Please make this permanent GGG you guys are GODS!" WTF?! You get arrow, or frost blades you win. If you don't get those you log out and try again. But, by all means please put this in the game so we can keep trying our luck for 2 skills only. Still better than Bestiary.
Can we actually keep this? It is phenomenally hilarious.
One day of development LOL
Idgaf about pvp in any game, will not play it, as everyone has stated, you log in and get 1 or 2 skills you win, if not gg.

Whats funny to me is how this cheap gimmick made with supposedly 1 day of development has already been more succesfull and engaging then the 1st month of their league which had god knows how much development time.
Excellent April Fool's joke... with actual content. Reminds me of April Fools in Guild Wars 2, where they actually made super adventure-whatever. An April Fool's joke that's actually real. Thanks, GGG. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
is this like the new league or just a gimmick cause bestiary wasnt a league?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Idgaf about pvp in any game, will not play it, as everyone has stated, you log in and get 1 or 2 skills you win, if not gg.

Whats funny to me is how this cheap gimmick made with supposedly 1 day of development has already been more succesfull and engaging then the 1st month of their league which had god knows how much development time.

PvP ia an adrenaline kicker. You can excite ppl with the cheapest shit because the adrenaline rush bridges the lack of content.
The game stores are full with examples of souless PvP-piggybacked money grabs.
However, there are some decent PvP games out there but PoE is lightyears away from that quality of PvP experience.

Yet, I still don't get how ppl like PvP content in an PvE game but as long as this does not change my PvE experience I don't care if people have fun with this hilarious nonsense.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Worst unbalanced luck based shit I've ever played.
Freezing Pulse or bow gems = win; melee = lose.
How do I uninstall this April Fool's joke patch? Game isn't even worth starting up while this patch exists.
Ya the 3 minute loading screens when changing areas are getting a bit old and yes I have emptied my folders, it started yesterday when they released update 3.trashier DOTA4, the follow up to 3.trash Beastiary League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info