Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

"
OneUnderAll wrote:
It just sucks for people who have played for hours and never won a single round.

13 hours here. No dinners.

I'm starting to hope the "April Fools" part of this is that the Roah Dinner decoration disappears when the event ends.
"
seisendrek wrote:
"

Error
Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable. Please make sure that PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExile.tmp are not still running. Id necessary, yolu may need to reboot your Computer.

ha. ha.

I have had this error for years, don't remember exactly maybe even go back 5 years. Still have it at the moment.
Had reported it a couple of times but they did nothing to fix it. Absolutely nothing.

In this 5 year time I reinstalled windows 3 times, completely from scratch. Didn't matter, the error was still there. I tried countless ways to try to fix this but in no vain.

So, everytime there is a patch I have to restart windows in safe mode, successfuly run the patcher in safe mode, exit the safe mode and then boot into normal/regular windows again.

every patch. For the last 5 years or so. (luckily, I didn't play constantly)
Proffessional developers.
15 hours in this mode. I never won one game.

Then the league ends. Everyone freezes in place. I'm 3 / 49

and they make us die to red zone.

:(

Man, GGG. I just wanted one Roah Dinner. I dumped all day into this.

Like...

Please? Can I get a sympathy dinner?

Or maybe just the roasting spit without a roah, because I don't deserve the roah. Just...

Dumped all day into this. it was awesome. And now i'm just....

god damn it. I'm not rage quitting or anything. Just. sad.
Why is it over alrdy? Best thing that happened during Bestiary league was this.
Back to LoL till next league , was fun for 9 hours or so.
"
Quidfacis wrote:
15 hours in this mode. I never won one game.

Then the league ends. Everyone freezes in place. I'm 3 / 49

and they make us die to red zone.

:(

Man, GGG. I just wanted one Roah Dinner. I dumped all day into this.

Like...

Please? Can I get a sympathy dinner?

Or maybe just the roasting spit without a roah, because I don't deserve the roah. Just...

Dumped all day into this. it was awesome. And now i'm just....

god damn it. I'm not rage quitting or anything. Just. sad.

from what i understand , your a noob . just digest it :)
Once again THANKS FOR MAKING THIS EVENT DURING EASTER, i had 3h tops to play. But for guys that played 9+h and did not get decor. I admire the perseverance, after some failed tries and 2nd place i just quit. That was worst shit you ever did.

"

from what i understand , your a noob . just digest it :)

And April's Fools jokes are about mocking people that are not good at game? [Removed by Support].
Last edited by West_GGG on Apr 2, 2018, 3:47:33 AM
"
iBrownies wrote:
"
Corpseshock wrote:
"
OneLameDad wrote:
Congrats.. and on this day, a $2k+ supporter uninstalls.

Jokes on you because you already paid.

Clearly you're not very bright because this makes others think twice about supporting.

Yeah, i'm still a supporter so there goes your argument.
The darkness looms forebodingly...
Didn`t played bestiary league, never played PVP, my highest char was a lvl 90. Almost a noob by definition, the start was hard because everything was too fast for me, but I got faster and faster and faster and i`ve won 1 match. Stop complaining if you`ve done all the above better than me and still not get a single win. Just...get gut™
idk guys, played like 3 or 4 hours and made some wins on the easy: https://i.imgur.com/O6J8qcS.jpg
surprised, that someone couldn't win once

btw, if you plan to launch it again, please make some better rewards for several wins, not just rhoa every time, so people could keep motivation to play
or even ladder idk, lul
That was fun, i died over and over, dont know how many times ...
(some of my friends quit friendship because of the messages)
tried to make it with a shadow and in the end i did it 8 )
Rangers were a "little" frustrating but still, this was a loot of fun !

Thank you so much ! Id love to have this mode ingame further on.

Happy hollYdays everyones 8 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info