[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

"
ThunderBiome wrote:
First image you say "No Watcher's Eye"

First Jewel shown is a Watcher's Eye

Is a demonstration on what is achievable without any watcher's eye or abyssus or mirror jewelery. You can also click on the picture to view the video where I showcase it.

I'm showing what is possible even without the gear I use in that video. That's the whole point.

I min-max my builds because I'm in standard and that's what it's for, but you don't have to have mirrored gear in order to melt shaper.

I show all the mirrored gear/watchers eye in my inventory unequipped, therefore not in use.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 15, 2018, 5:40:34 PM
"
Sorry about my bad English1
I just start build with your guide, can you give me some leveling tip ? Mana is a issue for me now.
Thank you.

Unlock your character tab, can't see it.

You should have all the mana you need with the mana leech node by duelist area/iron reflexes

"
JesterDorb wrote:
So I've followed this built. I know I have some improvement + Only being 76 still seems I do little to no damage. I feel like I am missing something crucial currently.

Looks like you have that character stripped at the moment so I can't really give you any notes.
Can u give me some tips. I've been following your build. At lv 89 i seems to die a lot while mapping tier 12-13. What can i do to improve damage output and survivability. Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/szzQ7UHv
"
Ladoona wrote:
For someone on the league would you recommend scion over assassin? Also what gem to take out in a 5l for both infernal blow and heavy strike?

Yes, scion is probably the best OVERALL for the build, but shadow is pure damage, and this build started out as a meme build in order to kill full life shaper in a second with heavy strike and clear a whole screen in one shot with infernal, so that's basically why I used assassin haha.

Heavy: If you are not staying at full life all the time during boss fights, I'd say dmgg on full life. If you are staying at full life pretty consistently, then multistrike.

Infernal: Depends how your damage is. If you're damage is lacking a bit, then ditch ancestral call or melee splash. They're both red, so see which one feels better. Melee splash reduces the damage a lot more than ancestral call, but also increases the range a great deal. As far as the 3 supports that ADD damage, melee phys/ele focus are about tied, so ditch ele focus.
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 15, 2018, 6:05:36 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
I just start build with your guide, can you give me some leveling tip ? Mana is a issue for me now.
Thank you.

You should have all the mana you need with the mana leech node by duelist area/iron reflexes

i just unlocked my character tab, can you give me some advice ?
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Thank you.

Iron rings with no life, no flat phys, KILL THEM WITH FIRE

You're level 79. Level up to 80 and get steel rings. Flat phys/life is VERY important for us

Amulet, no flat phys - t1 flat phys on neck is INSANELY important - we don't need thet

Carnage heart isn't that good for us, we don't benefit at all from the phys leech because we don't deal physical damage. You're better off with a rare amulet with pretty much any other mods like t1/2 flat phys, life, and so on.

Sword and chest are great! Sexy chest!

Quality your helm

Quality your flasks

Get a wise oak, quality it

GET A LION'S ROAR OMG, so important

none of your jewels have flat phys

Your next level, get revenge of the hunted then the life node on the other side of blood drinker. The next few levels you should complete out the scion life wheel. If you're just mapping, remove your weight of the empire jewels with something with abyss jewels with life/flat phys or regular jewels with mods you need.
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 16, 2018, 5:52:52 PM
@Ahfack
Sooooo i just found out how to get the 300% Ele Damage on the Voidforge to show up in Numbers in Path of Building!
You are currently at 6.1Million Shaper DPS and 9.8 Million Normal Enemy DPS!
That's Insane :D I am Currently stuck at Crafting some good Gloves since i don't want to use the Atziri's Acuity Gloves ;3 Right Now i'm at 1.5 Million Shaper DPS :3 so still got a long way to go haha.
But the Main Problem for me is the Survivability, i still have some Bosses in Maps where i just Die instant.
"
DarkiTsuna wrote:
@Ahfack
Sooooo i just found out how to get the 300% Ele Damage on the Voidforge to show up in Numbers in Path of Building!
You are currently at 6.1Million Shaper DPS and 9.8 Million Normal Enemy DPS!
That's Insane :D I am Currently stuck at Crafting some good Gloves since i don't want to use the Atziri's Acuity Gloves ;3 Right Now i'm at 1.5 Million Shaper DPS :3 so still got a long way to go haha.
But the Main Problem for me is the Survivability, i still have some Bosses in Maps where i just Die instant.

haha yeah thanks.

shaped astral with only 70 life? Hmmmmmmmmmm You'd be better off with a loreweave for damage or belly for life <--- belly for life is a great choice if you're feeling too squishy.

no life on your ammy, and just crafted flat phys - REALLLLLLY missing out on life/dmg there with t1 flat phys being the BEST flat phys roll you can get period and life is really important as well.

Quality your flasks

Rings both have no life!!!!!!!

Reallllllly need to finish out that scion life wheel

GL :D
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Thank you.

Hi Ahfack, i'm lv 87 now and i just updated 1 ring and amulet, in the other ring it's hard to find a steel ring with T1 falt phys, 40+ ele damage with attack skills, so can we go with Opal Ring ( + Elemental Damage) or a diamond ring (+ crit chance)
Another thing is i want to buy a Watcher's Eye but your Watcher's Eye with 2 Hatred mod is really expensive, so + 1.x critical chance or phys covert to cold damage is better ?
Thank you very much for your help so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info