[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

This would be pretty insane with Elementalist triple pen from mastermind of discord.
"
Lavitz323 wrote:
This would be pretty insane with Elementalist triple pen from mastermind of discord.

Well we only gain extra damage from 1 element at a time. It's like the original doomfletch, not the prism fated version.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Squishiness is a major issue with this build. Especially noticeable when fighting red beasts or dynamic fights with multiple sources of damage incoming. I have pretty good gear, but am having a lot more success playing Assassin with Cyclone and farming maps as it provides more consistent damage and life leech. I guess if I had more "god tier" gear and was lvl 95ish I would have less trouble.

Probably a good idea when leveling this build to do so as something else and respec or at minimum go cyclone to level.

LvL 85 Assassin:
"
Gnada wrote:
Squishiness is a major issue with this build. Especially noticeable when fighting red beasts or dynamic fights with multiple sources of damage incoming. I have pretty good gear, but am having a lot more success playing Assassin with Cyclone and farming maps as it provides more consistent damage and life leech. I guess if I had more "god tier" gear and was lvl 95ish I would have less trouble.

Probably a good idea when leveling this build to do so as something else and respec or at minimum go cyclone to level.

LvL 85 Assassin:

Ya definitely! Cyclone always handy to use. I initially made this build as a cyclone skill for clear, but I got lots of shit from my friends, "ANOTHER cyclone build?" because I've been playing cyclone on my duelist for like 5 years lol. And yeah re: squishiness. That's the biggest problem with it. While leveling, I would complete the scion life wheel before going too deep on damage. Unfortunately, poor assassin still doesn't have any survivability perks like most of the rest of the ascendancies. That's why I recommended scion as a better "all-around" type character for this build.
Probably could go loreweave to help out for squishiness. But you already have the crit chest so perhaps not. Attack, how rare do you think it is to hit deafening greed with +1 support gems? I was thinking of making an item like your chest but with +1 gems instead
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Probably could go loreweave to help out for squishiness. But you already have the crit chest so perhaps not. Attack, how rare do you think it is to hit deafening greed with +1 support gems? I was thinking of making an item like your chest but with +1 gems instead

Loreweave is the number 1 damage chest fir this build, but 50 life suuuuuuucks. My chest has 12% life and 151 flat life. Shit's OP. +1 gems is only 3.1% dmg increase. I would much rather have phys as fire or more life. Damage isn't hard to get, it's the survivability.
Yes but I don't want to spend 1600 essences lol! I think the % life and phys are the rarest rolls. I'm not sure how I'm going to run this build next season. You could go offhand voidforge for heavy strike and get a kaoms, but that seems tedious. I might just buy a legacy acuities in standard and buy all the rest of the pieces in league to assemble a standard gg character. Really like the idea of a 1 second melee guardian kill, and sub 2 second shaper
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
"
Yes but I don't want to spend 1600 essences lol! I think the % life and phys are the rarest rolls. I'm not sure how I'm going to run this build next season. You could go offhand voidforge for heavy strike and get a kaoms, but that seems tedious. I might just buy a legacy acuities in standard and buy all the rest of the pieces in league to assemble a standard gg character. Really like the idea of a 1 second melee guardian kill, and sub 2 second shaper

Haha well to be honest shaper is the easiest once you have the damage, you could use loreweave easy on him. You could also use a kaoms and 2 voidforges much like my original doomfletch build, but 1.5% base crit is so nice
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 9, 2018, 9:10:25 PM
I assume you use Hrimsorrow gloves without the watchers eye?
"
Ahfack wrote:
"

Haha well to be honest shaper is the easiest once you have the damage, you could use loreweave easy on him. You could also use a kaoms and 2 voidforges much like my original doomfletch build, but 1.5% base crit is so nice

Since i dont have like a ton of currency and im planning to play as scion, what do you recomend, aiming for the 1.5 crit chest or just try to find a good loreweave? ill wont afford both crit and conversion jewel on leage so not sure what to priorice, as the last guy said Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn can fix the conversion part but maybe is loosing too much stats on the gloves.

I guess i can go loreweave+crit watcheyer+hrimburn or just stick to a crit chest a conversion watcheyer and a rare gloves
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info