[3.2] Voidforge Heavy Strike/Infernal Blow Assassin - 1.7sec Full Life Shaper Kill Vid (WIP)

Conversion isn't that necessary. The sword gains 300% Ele dmg without any other sources. Yes conversion brings more Damage, but totally not necessary.

Budget I would do a GG phys rolled loreweave and rare gloves. Crit roll on watchers eye is by far the most important.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi Ahfack.

I got my first uber Elder kill this weekend wohoo!
and to my big suprise i got a really nice voidforge with 100% inc phys and top roll on AttSpeed
so i said to myself i have to try this out with infernal blow and after a long story, i
am now here :P. Checking out your version with infBlow and HS.
I have to say i am an PoB addict :P when i find something i want to build,
i am probebly spending more time in path of building then in the actual game :)

Long story short, i checked your numbers in the scion version of the build
and i noticed you put in a custom 11% more damage multiplier in the sword,
may i ask why?

P.S
Love the build concept! it got me stuck in Pob atm trying to break it(in a good way) in some way.
"
Garim87 wrote:
Hi Ahfack.

I got my first uber Elder kill this weekend wohoo!
and to my big suprise i got a really nice voidforge with 100% inc phys and top roll on AttSpeed
so i said to myself i have to try this out with infernal blow and after a long story, i
am now here :P. Checking out your version with infBlow and HS.
I have to say i am an PoB addict :P when i find something i want to build,
i am probebly spending more time in path of building then in the actual game :)

Long story short, i checked your numbers in the scion version of the build
and i noticed you put in a custom 11% more damage multiplier in the sword,
may i ask why?

P.S
Love the build concept! it got me stuck in Pob atm trying to break it(in a good way) in some way.

Path of building is the true endgame :) lmao - that and afk'ing in town hahaha

11% More damage modifier is there to represent culling strike. If you're just assassin, then you get culling strike from all crits. If you're scion/slayer you have culling strike anyway. Culling strike is best represented on paper as 11.1% More damage, however you can't input 11.1% into PoB (it "reds" it out), so I just input 11% More
thanks for the quick replay!

I am trying out the slayer/assasin scion version atm since i love the new ascendant tree.
Its like it was made for Pob junkies :P

So if i already have the culling strike from the slayer does Pob calculate it? or should
i add that multiplier to?

and a quick side question and probably the most important question asked in this entire thread!! LOL
What mtx do you use for the infernal blow? at first it looked like you used gore herald which i have.
But i can see a small afterglow from the explosion which have some blue in them. And i have no clue where that comes from. could it simply be you have more cold conversion maybe?
I have not taken Force of nature yet.
"
Garim87 wrote:
thanks for the quick replay!

I am trying out the slayer/assasin scion version atm since i love the new ascendant tree.
Its like it was made for Pob junkies :P

So if i already have the culling strike from the slayer does Pob calculate it? or should
i add that multiplier to?

and a quick side question and probably the most important question asked in this entire thread!! LOL
What mtx do you use for the infernal blow? at first it looked like you used gore herald which i have.
But i can see a small afterglow from the explosion which have some blue in them. And i have no clue where that comes from. could it simply be you have more cold conversion maybe?
I have not taken Force of nature yet.

PoB does not account for culling strike, so you'll want to add the 11% more in there manually. I usually put it on the weapon.

I think that's the innocence herald effect ;)

I've used gore, divine, and innocence in my videos. I like to change things up and keep it fresh, especially since I record and publish vids.
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 10, 2018, 9:14:47 AM
For someone on the league would you recommend scion over assassin? Also what gem to take out in a 5l for both infernal blow and heavy strike?
So I've followed this built. I know I have some improvement + Only being 76 still seems I do little to no damage. I feel like I am missing something crucial currently.
Sorry about my bad English1
I just start build with your guide, can you give me some leveling tip ? Mana is a issue for me now.
Thank you.
Hey guys been busy with work/fam past week or so. Should get some sit down time on the pc tomorrow
First image you say "No Watcher's Eye"

First Jewel shown is a Watcher's Eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info