[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Epocity wrote:
Dumb question but can you explain how to animation cancel? Since you mentioned that there's no need for the faster attacks gem anymore.

You can left click or use any other skill/movement skill to cancel the animation.
Basically you could stop the multistike anytime, unlike before you have to wait it to finish before you can do anything else.
you mean watchers eye? ok. nice build bro. snx for answers
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Epocity wrote:
Dumb question but can you explain how to animation cancel? Since you mentioned that there's no need for the faster attacks gem anymore.

You can left click or use any other skill/movement skill to cancel the animation.
Basically you could stop the multistike anytime, unlike before you have to wait it to finish before you can do anything else.

Could you note the sequence in which you take points in the tree?
still relevant
Hey, enjoying this build alot in legion! After struggling with surviving the first maps im now continuously having more and more fun with it!

Also something you might want to add to your guide:
To avoid the very high cost of an Enlighten lvl4 early on, i got myself a Shaper's Touch with "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" to put the enlighten gem in those.

Thanks for sharing! Way cooler than the Touch of Anguish version of Frost Blades imo!
Last edited by Tohappen on Jun 13, 2019, 2:04:45 PM
nice build one shots on t1 map
Hi, I'm doing maps and can't sustain enough to survive ele reflect during the legion stones because you don't leech life while breaking the enemies out. How do you deal with ele reflect? I'm 77 with 3.6k HP and max res, do i need more HP?
Awesome build :) thanks for sharing
"
IGetIt wrote:
Hi, I'm doing maps and can't sustain enough to survive ele reflect during the legion stones because you don't leech life while breaking the enemies out. How do you deal with ele reflect? I'm 77 with 3.6k HP and max res, do i need more HP?
Awesome build :) thanks for sharing

Wow that's really sad...
So you will take reflect damage from breaking the legion mobs, but you are not able to leech life from that? That sounds really unfair..
If that is the case I think probably we need to avoid ele reflect map if we want to do the league contents.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Epocity wrote:

So for frost blades, if you just hold down the button to keep casting it, would it automatically cancel the previous animation? I have mine on right click and I've just been holding it down so I wasn't sure if I need to do anything else for the animation cancelling.
I'm currently at lvl75 and I am wondering how im going to easily get 111 intelligence for ele focus without taking wisdom of the glade and/or getting a bunch on multiple gear items. I see on the updated 3.7 tree you didnt take coldhearted calculation, but still that's only 20 int...

Should I just drop ele focus for hypothermia or something?
It seems like it would be too much of a pain to get that much int on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info