[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
bilbo_laggins wrote:
In very curious as well about the life leech nerf. Be cool to know if it makes this build obsolete before I continue to pump time and money into it. TIA

Hi please see above~`
Hi. I noticed that your 3 million dps PoB makes many inclusions that would not, in practice, work in the actual game.

I noticed that the PoB has Hatred as well as 3 heralds active which puts mana reservation into the negative.

The build also assumes that the enemy is at full life forever, giving Assassin the permanent 100% more critical chance that would otherwise not happen in the actual game. In practice, this stat boost would only apply to the first hit against the enemy's health.

Another assumption that the PoB makes is that the enemy is a white monster rather than a boss, much less Shaper/Guardian which is all that matters since "One nearby enemy" is also ticked, which practically means it's a boss fight.

Correcting all these factors (and removing frenzy sustain) puts the 3mil PoB well under 1.5 million.

Is there any way to recover that lost dps using the same gear you provided?

Thanks.
"
Esillia wrote:
Hi. I noticed that your 3 million dps PoB makes many inclusions that would not, in practice, work in the actual game.

I noticed that the PoB has Hatred as well as 3 heralds active which puts mana reservation into the negative.

The build also assumes that the enemy is at full life forever, giving Assassin the permanent 100% more critical chance that would otherwise not happen in the actual game. In practice, this stat boost would only apply to the first hit against the enemy's health.

Another assumption that the PoB makes is that the enemy is a white monster rather than a boss, much less Shaper/Guardian which is all that matters since "One nearby enemy" is also ticked, which practically means it's a boss fight.

Correcting all these factors (and removing frenzy sustain) puts the 3mil PoB well under 1.5 million.

Is there any way to recover that lost dps using the same gear you provided?

Thanks.

Hi I think the unreserved mana is purity of ice that I am using?
For your question regarding DPS, actually the answer is YES. If using two rare claws, I could achieve 3.8m shaper DPS with my current gear. (no frenzy, no full life etc, a bit expensive gear) With 3.7 buff, just tested the life leech is enough for face tanking T16s. If you feel life leech not fast enough, you can use 1 rare + 1 bloodseeker.
Please see below for the new PoB with Skill tree for 3.7.
https://pastebin.com/Aa5Bh8qp
Can somebody explain, what've changed in LifeLeech?
I've found nothing about it in changelogs...

upd.
found in Dev Manifesto
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Changes not making it into 3.7.0
Leech
We'd hoped to simplify and rework the Leech system for 3.7.0. The more we developed our new system, the more we realised that it was such an extreme change that it would disorient too many players and potentially require more balance and iteration than we were comfortable with in the time available. We've decided to make the change alongside 4.0.0, as part of other more significant and sweeping balance changes. We hope this will let us do the system justice by making the system better fit the game's progression with much more reward for investment; a significant shift from the way leech currently plays in the game.
Last edited by Horhen on Jun 8, 2019, 3:06:47 AM
"
Horhen wrote:

upd.
found in Dev Manifesto
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Leech
We'd hoped to simplify and rework the Leech system for 3.7.0. The more we developed our new system, the more we realised that it was such an extreme change that it would disorient too many players and potentially require more balance and iteration than we were comfortable with in the time available. We've decided to make the change alongside 4.0.0, as part of other more significant and sweeping balance changes. We hope this will let us do the system justice by making the system better fit the game's progression with much more reward for investment; a significant shift from the way leech currently plays in the game.

Hi I am simply referring to the claw wheel on the passive tree..
Not sure if they've changed the mechanics of leeching again.
Previously it has some nodes related to poison, and now they're related to life leech.
"
Horhen wrote:

upd.
found in Dev Manifesto
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Leech

Previously it has some nodes related to poison, and now they're related to life leech.
"
Horhen wrote:

upd.
found in Dev Manifesto
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Leech

"
nal_tony wrote:

My question was about instant life leech nerf, you've mentioned above, and in notes.

So does it still make sense to follow this guide and build for 3.7? Or will you be updating it?
"
Aevee wrote:
So does it still make sense to follow this guide and build for 3.7? Or will you be updating it?

need update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info