[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Has the build been updated and rdy to use for 3.7 now?
"

Hi Yes, the passive tree has been updated.
Regarding the gems and gear, I am exploring myself atm as well. I will update once I found more information.
Thank you for all the hard work… :)
Is this build HC viable??
"
nal_tony wrote:
"

Hi Yes, the passive tree has been updated.
Regarding the gems and gear, I am exploring myself atm as well. I will update once I found more information.

Awesome, thanks :)
where is 3.7 three?
"
Thabast wrote:

No, I feel this build is still squishy..
That been said, you could still play this build in HC slowly and carefully, but it's definitely not that suitable for HC compared to some other tanky meta builds.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Thabast wrote:

That been said, you could still play this build in HC slowly and carefully, but it's definitely not that suitable for HC compared to some other tanky meta builds.

why you dont give fangs of frost on new passive skill three?
"
dboySasha wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Thabast wrote:

why you dont give fangs of frost on new passive skill three?

You're right, we should.
I did not take it because I have a very good abyss jewel, so instead of those 4 points, I spend 3 points for a jewel and picked another life node.
But since abyss jewel has been nerfed and not everybody has 4 T1 jewels, Fangs of Frost might be better in normal cases.
Dumb question but can you explain how to animation cancel? Since you mentioned that there's no need for the faster attacks gem anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info