[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

I'm currently level 84 and stuck on this build, I'm having a hell of a time finding rings and amulets to increase my build and I keep getting 1 shot on T5 and T6 not to mention the higher ones. I have a strength issue and I corrupter some items and screwed up by HP it dropped by about 400 down to just under 4300. I also completely screwed my fire resistance buying a new amulet. Idk what to do to fix this.
Last edited by Br00ksy on Feb 28, 2019, 10:03:29 AM
Im very fortunate and found a UI and MotM any chance on suggestions for build (head towards scion?) and any suggested improvements would be appreciated :)
Hey :D.
What you think this build will be changed in the 3.6?
I ask because i want to start with this :D.
Hi there! im starting this amazing build and want to know if this is going to be nerfed in the new league. Thanks a lot!
"
n7legatus wrote:
Hi there! im starting this amazing build and want to know if this is going to be nerfed in the new league. Thanks a lot!

Hi, I will keep update this build for 3.6
From the patch note I don't see any nerf. And I think we gets buffed a little bit again :D
Serious Question ~

I'm a BoR lover, i was using the Say_Ten Melee Shadow ~ But melee is pretty hard so i swapped my Frost Blades for my Melee Skill and got already 380k dps (was a phys build)

I can follow your guide with my BoR? I don't want to use 6-Belly, because, as i say, i'm a BoR Lover.

Or you think that i gonna have less damage (idc for survival cuz BoR has lvl 18 blind)

Thanks in advance and sorry for potatoe english
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
Serious Question ~

I'm a BoR lover, i was using the Say_Ten Melee Shadow ~ But melee is pretty hard so i swapped my Frost Blades for my Melee Skill and got already 380k dps (was a phys build)

I can follow your guide with my BoR? I don't want to use 6-Belly, because, as i say, i'm a BoR Lover.

Or you think that i gonna have less damage (idc for survival cuz BoR has lvl 18 blind)

Yeah, I feel you will lose some damage for sure. Especially for the 6-L chest setup with a +1 gem level corruption. I never used BoR so I'm not exactly sure how it fits to this build.
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
Serious Question ~

Yeah, I feel you will lose some damage for sure. Especially for the 6-L chest setup with a +1 gem level corruption. I never used BoR so I'm not exactly sure how it fits to this build.
Look at my Assassin

I got 565k damage with Taste and Atziri

I think you can put a "cheap mode" with BoR since i got nearly 5khp and overcapped resistances.

I think i can invest in higher dps weapons, feels very solid and strong

What do you think?
I'm not quite sure why you have the second Frost Blades Jewel down where you do. there isn't 40 Dex in the radius, so that seems like a massive waste. Did you mean to put it somewhere else, or is there something I'm missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info