[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

What about the leech nerf ?
can i start with that build ? is there any difficulty during the leveling process ?
Ipod
also as your gear section is pretty expensive, can you do if its possible a low cost gear section ? would be super helpfull.
Ipod
trying out this build, looks like might of the meek might have been changed where you can no longer put it in the socket and not hit the notables on the claw circle, or at the bottom where claws of the pride is. maybe no longer use might of the meek?
"
RexInfernum wrote:
I'm not quite sure why you have the second Frost Blades Jewel down where you do. there isn't 40 Dex in the radius, so that seems like a massive waste. Did you mean to put it somewhere else, or is there something I'm missing?

Hi, you don't need to take the point for the jewel to be active. You just need 40 dex IN the radius, whether you've allocated or not, it doesn't matter.
"
Lumberlin wrote:
trying out this build, looks like might of the meek might have been changed where you can no longer put it in the socket and not hit the notables on the claw circle, or at the bottom where claws of the pride is. maybe no longer use might of the meek?

Yes you're correct. I will update the thread once I have time to test all the new changes. Thanks for pointing it out!
is there anything to help with mana when using the 3 actives
what about new glovers "Offering to the Serpent Legion Gloves" and some craft mods "increased Damage while Leeching" on ring or amulet, looks like much life and dmg?
"
is there anything to help with mana when using the 3 actives

Most easy way will be the -8 mana cost craft.
you don't need the craft if you can get a enlighten lv4.
hi im following your build and love it. do you have a lootfilter you reccomend?
Awesome build ,but now this tree is for endgame ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info