[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Hi nal_tony

so doing your build again and this time round been playing it safe, didn't die to Innocence so fingers crossed for now,

gear below so far, really struggling to six link my belly so until i can get fusings im have to leave it for now.

Hi Toxic,

Glad you came back! The strategy I always use is to buy a Rare 6-Link with 110+ life, and save money to buy a 6-L belly (which is only around 3ex atm, I really don't think it's worth to try 6-L yourself on average).
When you start to die frequently again, you should spend some money to upgrade other parts of your gear. Currently all your gear are not good (in fact really bad...) Even some 1c gear can bring you huge upgrades.
"
dopey0345 wrote:
Hi sir can you check my gear again??
I killed 3 guardians and the last one is chimera 4 maps still cant kill him lol why any tips thanks :D

Did you die to the adds phase? I feel your current gear should be able to facetank all hits from Chimera.

If you die a lot to the adds phase, you may try to lower you CWDT setup. As you can see in my setup, I have lv1 CWDT - Lv3 immortal call - lv1 frost bomb - lv5 frostbite. This can help a lot for protecting you from small hits.

Also, you can use Arctic armour instead of HoI when you need more defense.
Tony, what do you think about this: CWDT+Phase run and Whirling Blades+Fortify+Curse On Hit Support+Punishment?
"
Baskerv wrote:
Tony, what do you think about this: CWDT+Phase run and Whirling Blades+Fortify+Curse On Hit Support+Punishment?

Sounds not bad. But if you do prefer punishment, I'll probably use it in CWDT setup.
CWDT- Phase run- Immortal Call- Frost bomb

I feel using "curse on hit" with whirling blades kinda waste one socket, since whirling blades really need blood magic and faster attack.
Question, why theese gloves? they must be terrible compared to high end rare gloves with phys dmg attack speed life resistance? Same goes for weapons?

Ty
Last edited by KGF on May 1, 2018, 6:34:01 AM
"
KGF wrote:
Question, why theese gloves? they must be terrible compared to high end rare gloves with phys dmg attack speed life resistance? Same goes for weapons?

Ty

Because this gloves is best choice. It gives 110+ life, 200+ accuracy, 90%+ increased physical damage. And it costs nothing. Use Pob to see this.
Last edited by Baskerv on May 1, 2018, 8:21:55 AM
Hi sir i killed chimera i replace the gems what you said to me thanks .. and also about shaper he just 1 shot me hahah and i use kaoms root and he still 1 shot me haha and i cant easy dodge hes attack while im using kaoms root but i face tank hes some attacks but i dont know i died automatic and idont know what kind of attack that 1 shot me lol haha thanks again sir for tips and also need tips how to kill shaper ..thanks god bless
"
KGF wrote:

Ty

Hi there, you can see the reply from Baskerv. Even a spiked glove with attack speed and phys dmg, the DPS is still less than shaper's touch. And you won't have glove enchant for spiked glove.
For the weapon, we use Bloodseekers only for it's instant leech. There's no other options actually.
"
dopey0345 wrote:
Hi sir i killed chimera i replace the gems what you said to me thanks .. and also about shaper he just 1 shot me hahah and i use kaoms root and he still 1 shot me haha and i cant easy dodge hes attack while im using kaoms root but i face tank hes some attacks but i dont know i died automatic and idont know what kind of attack that 1 shot me lol haha thanks again sir for tips and also need tips how to kill shaper ..thanks god bless

Maybe get to around Lv90, and spec a jewel socket for a watcher's eye jewel.
It's pretty much a mechanic fight, once you're familiar with shaper's attack mechannics, you can kill him without even been hit.. (dodge balls/slams, hit him when he does beam)
If you want to face tank like what I did, you need to use purity of ice + hatred, Kaom's root, and stay close to him and fire! (see the shaper fight video in the post)
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

Ty

Hi there, you can see the reply from Baskerv. Even a spiked glove with attack speed and phys dmg, the DPS is still less than shaper's touch. And you won't have glove enchant for spiked glove.
For the weapon, we use Bloodseekers only for it's instant leech. There's no other options actually.

Did you compare them to two-socket tombfists as well or is this just a budget option?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info