[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
volhz wrote:
Good afternoon. Sorry for my English. The assembly I was playing was based on 2 TOA + Hoputernemia .... but I was dying a lot from the endgame, and I was looking for solutions to this problem.
On the information about your assembly, I changed my (open account, you can see), I checked TOA + blood, and I realized that both blood is better, I made 5.2k life + 230k DPS on the skill in the hideout with hatrede + golem. .. with banks and charges of energy was 1.2kk + .. but I'm not satisfied, a lot of deaths from boss (t16 +) with 1 hit, maybe I do not understand something.
1) elemental focus - Why is it in the bundle? Yes, I see in bilder that this stone gives a larger DPS, but I do not understand HOW !?
2) Miam in the totem. What is the use of it? If we do not have physical damage?
3) Enlighten (Lv4) +3 aura, how remains mana?
4) Twin terror - why these three nod for assasin? we have and so 100% crit.
Apparently you'll have to change my belly(may not be at all belly, but rare 2k + evasion + 3 resist and 100+ life.)...buy a Enlighten Support4 for 3 auras, and apparently give up a frost bomb.
https://pastebin.com/QSjwpUx5
I really expect criticism-help, and explanations.

Yes, for this setup two bloodseekers is better than 1 ToA + 1 Bloodseeker, I've also talked about this in previous posts.
I looked at your gear, it's already in good shape, but in order to destroy everything you still need few upgrades and re-balance of your resistances.

1. Your life is too low. You need to change your left ring, amulet, and glove.
1a. For gloves, change that to a Shaper's touch, your life and damage will both increase a lot.
1b. Change your amulet with 80+ life, and at least two DPS mods from: add physical dmg to attacks, crit multi, increased cold damage, accuracy. You don't need x% chance to gain charges, you already have power charges from Assassin and frenzy charges from blood rage.
1c. Change your left ring with 70+ life and resistance for you to have 75% all resistance. It is OK to use one Opal/Steel ring and one Two-Stone ring. Don't be afraid of losing a little DPS on rings.

2. Use Enlighten Lv4 + Hatred + Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice (or Arctic Armour if you need more defense)

Regarding all your questions,
1) We're dealing 100% cold damge, so elemental focus provides huge damage boost.
2) You can change Miam to any gem you like. I put it here for slowing enemy down.
3) You'll have 90+ mana remaining, which you could sustain without any issue.
4) You could use PoB to check, this node provides a lot of DPS.
5) Frost bomb is also in my build, you don't need to give up that.

Thinking of using this in Flashback event. Any budget tips or strategies for gearing? League starter tips?
Hello again,
Which hatred mods on watcher's eye would be the best?

Im my set it will works like this:

flat cold, cold pen +137184 dps/buffed

flat cold, % cold +141030 dps/buffed

cold pen, % cold dmg +137326 dps/buffed

So should i focus on higher dps or cold res penetration?
Last edited by Kyoshiro17 on Apr 29, 2018, 9:59:29 AM
Very good guide, thank you.
Would you recommend this for SSF (SC) by any means?

7 uniques get me somewhat worried, at least for a starter =/
"
CyberMike13 wrote:
Thinking of using this in Flashback event. Any budget tips or strategies for gearing? League starter tips?

At the beginning of the league, use the claw in the leveling guide and Tabula (you can farm cards or do chaos recipe to get tabula). Then just proceed with the gear section. If you use the claw I suggested in the guide, you should be able to clear mobs super fast.
"
Kyoshiro17 wrote:
Hello again,
Which hatred mods on watcher's eye would be the best?

Im my set it will works like this:

flat cold, cold pen +137184 dps/buffed

flat cold, % cold +141030 dps/buffed

cold pen, % cold dmg +137326 dps/buffed

So should i focus on higher dps or cold res penetration?

For my build, I tested in PoB and it turns out flat cold and % cold are really close to each other.
Crit chance provides the highest DPS, and cold pen provides the least DPS. (But it may depend on the skill tree, gear etc.)
So my suggestion is:
Crit chance + flat cold or Crit chance + % cold.
"

This build can easily become squishy if your life pool or DPS is not high enough.
I don't feel it's very suitable for SSF.. The uniques in this build are really cheap, but may be really hard for you to find two bloodseekers and shaper glove before lv80..

Hi nal_tony

so doing your build again and this time round been playing it safe, didn't die to Innocence so fingers crossed for now,

gear below so far, really struggling to six link my belly so until i can get fusings im have to leave it for now.

IGN: The_Nutcase
"
nal_tony wrote:
"

This build can easily become squishy if your life pool or DPS is not high enough.
I don't feel it's very suitable for SSF.. The uniques in this build are really cheap, but may be really hard for you to find two bloodseekers and shaper glove before lv80..

Thanks a ton for the kind reply.
Best wishes!
Hi sir can you check my gear again??
I killed 3 guardians and the last one is chimera 4 maps still cant kill him lol why any tips thanks :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info