[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
andrei88 wrote:

i see i die few times from leveling. problem is dont have enof resist i'm 67 level now .
Till now i use elemental dmg but now change to crit to see difrence becose explanetion you give didnt say clear how to level , and becose i use herald of cold no use to use it whean i dont freeze enemies whean i get change items i will try with ash and change crit to dmg .
Big problem is mana to surive i use uniqe ring that give regen and lower cost of skills but soon i will need to change :D for resist and life hope evrything goin fine with blood magic.

I wanted to ask i suppose we skip maps with no regen but reflect do we skil him to and if we do wich type phs or ele ?

You won't have mana issue once you take Soul Raker.
The only map I will skip is the "Cannot Leech" mods. This build can do Phys reflect/ Elemental reflect, no Regen mods without any problem. (But you may need to finish all your ascendancy first)

So lvl 70 now in act 10, build going really well now, literally melts everything and can facetank bosses, sometimes i move around but otherwise they die pretty quick, pinched my belly from my other toon for now, gear below, crafted all the rares.

IGN: The_Nutcase
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

i see i die few times from leveling. problem is dont have enof resist i'm 67 level now .
Till now i use elemental dmg but now change to crit to see difrence becose explanetion you give didnt say clear how to level , and becose i use herald of cold no use to use it whean i dont freeze enemies whean i get change items i will try with ash and change crit to dmg .
Big problem is mana to surive i use uniqe ring that give regen and lower cost of skills but soon i will need to change :D for resist and life hope evrything goin fine with blood magic.

I wanted to ask i suppose we skip maps with no regen but reflect do we skil him to and if we do wich type phs or ele ?

The only map I will skip is the "Cannot Leech" mods. This build can do Phys reflect/ Elemental reflect, no Regen mods without any problem. (But you may need to finish all your ascendancy first)

I see i'm almost level 70 and and almost got evrything but some of the stuff are pretty expensive and cannot afford it engilmet support for no mana reserv is 2,5 exlt and its not possible to make 3 auras before that i have level 3, dmg with buff is almost 100k for now folloling your instruction for passive tree i hope soon to get at least 300k :D .
whean i get maps i will say what will happen.
Pls check me hero ColdBladeBG and tell me if somthing not right :)
I do maps i got 2 reflect maps with 15% one ofe them and resist curse... die like nothing even whean i have max cold resist dunno it will help last ascendancy i see it give me no reflect on crit strikes i suppose this help to not die so many times... i think you shoud recomended it first then other one
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

I see i'm almost level 70 and and almost got evrything but some of the stuff are pretty expensive and cannot afford it engilmet support for no mana reserv is 2,5 exlt and its not possible to make 3 auras before that i have level 3, dmg with buff is almost 100k for now folloling your instruction for passive tree i hope soon to get at least 300k :D .
Pls check me hero ColdBladeBG and tell me if somthing not right :)

Your characters are private.

To get all 3 aura's before enlighten 3/4 is a helm with mana reserve enchant. http://poe.trade/search/ibitakiyonosin

I wanted to ask i suppose we skip maps with no regen but reflect do we skil him to and if we do wich type phs or ele ? [/quote]

[/quote]

Pls check me hero ColdBladeBG and tell me if somthing not right :)[/quote]

Your characters are private.

To get all 3 aura's before enlighten 3/4 is a helm with mana reserve enchant. http://poe.trade/search/ibitakiyonosin[/quote]

I changed to see it , and i have problem with deads dunno why but mobs at tier 7 tier 6 kill me without reflect mode, it haved yellow beast who killed me 3 times before i kill him and normal champs to .... is it me hp to low dunno i have 3,1k+ i must did somthing wrong ..
"
andrei88 wrote:
I do maps i got 2 reflect maps with 15% one ofe them and resist curse... die like nothing even whean i have max cold resist dunno it will help last ascendancy i see it give me no reflect on crit strikes i suppose this help to not die so many times... i think you shoud recomended it first then other one

You should be fine with phys relect, since we're dealing 100% cold damge.
For elemental damage, you need Opportunistic ascendancy. If you still feel not safe, take the pantheon for reduced relect dmg.

I won't suggest Opportunistic ascendancy as first pick, since most people won't focus on running relect maps all days. I suggest the other ascendancy first since they provide much more DPS.
"
andrei88 wrote:

I changed to see it , and i have problem with deads dunno why but mobs at tier 7 tier 6 kill me without reflect mode, it haved yellow beast who killed me 3 times before i kill him and normal champs to .... is it me hp to low dunno i have 3,1k+ i must did somthing wrong ..

You need a belly at this point if you want to do tier 7.
I suggest that you should slow down a little bit, you're already doing good that you can clear T7..
Remember you're only Lv70 with a tabula and with a lot of space for gear improvements. Get a few more passive points and some better gear, your problem will be solved automatically.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

You need a belly at this point if you want to do tier 7.
I suggest that you should slow down a little bit, you're already doing good that you can clear T7..
Remember you're only Lv70 with a tabula and with a lot of space for gear improvements. Get a few more passive points and some better gear, your problem will be solved automatically.

Problem is i cant get essentional things like level 4 gem to run 3 auras and cant find 3th jewel no one sell it and i dont know the price if some one start to sell it , i luse alot of dmg from thear , for belly just to expensive for now i was goin to bargin for some yellow 6l armor with decent life and few resist with hope to buy for like 25-35c becose this ...... exalted dont drop on me dunno why .
Hi! I plan to try this build in the race. I will start on SSF SC, so shaper's touch will be hard to get and it cant be chanced. Which gloves is bis before ill kill shaper? And what is claws stat priority while lvling? And what happens if I only wear one bloodseeker? Can i use The touch of anguish's or Wasp nest in second slot, before i get second bloodseeker? Thank you!
Гайд на мой билд из лиги Делириум:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785326

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info