[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
little more dps ;-)

You're RICH man.. Very nice one!
Little question. What is the number of damage boost with 6 link?
"
BloodLessN wrote:
Little question. What is the number of damage boost with 6 link?

Got around 1.2 million dps with full power charges and frenzy charges (with my current gear of course).
During boss fights with no adds, the number will be slightly less, but more than enough to do all end game content. This build is not the best boss killer build, but it could do shaper easily if you know the mechanics..
Finally!
Has to sold my house and car for it,the damage boost is realy nice tho.
"
BloodLessN wrote:
Finally!
Has to sold my house and car for it,the damage boost is realy nice tho.

Nice!! It will pay off!
Issue with that 1.2m dps link it is has things checked that are impossible, like having mana reserved you don't even have... AKA literally impossible. Otherwise the build looks fun and solid, just sad to see people posting fake pastebins to showcase builds these days.
"
AllMud55 wrote:
Issue with that 1.2m dps link it is has things checked that are impossible, like having mana reserved you don't even have... AKA literally impossible. Otherwise the build looks fun and solid, just sad to see people posting fake pastebins to showcase builds these days.

Bro, please check again, the mana researve is just the "purity of fire" gem I'm leveling with, PoB automatically actives all auras, but it does nothing to the DPS. I never check the config that's not possible, and I even mentioned the DPS may be lower due to "no adds" for blood rage during boss fight. The 1.2 million DPS is 100% genuine, and it's even before my 2 hatred mod watcher's eye jewel and without wise oak flask.

I should be more careful when posting the PoB pastebin, but I would also appreciate if you could take a closer look before making the statement.

I put up a new PoB link specifically for you, and UNCHECKED the purity of fire gem. By saying all these, I really hope you could enjoy this build, I've already taken down uber elder and posted the video, there's no need for me to "fake" those numbers.
Last edited by nal_tony on Apr 15, 2018, 9:38:55 PM
Recently started following your build and just got into mapping. So far so good although I did a few tweaks here and there.

Keep in mind I'm relatively new at the game so please let me know if you think my tweaks are bad.

First off,

For Aoe in mapping, I'm using ancestral call instead of melee phys, then switch it out for the boss fight.

I feel that without ancestral call the clearing is a bit iffy with frost blades, and with ancestral call you can literally 1 tap packs.

Second change I made is that I'm using Wise oak while having cold resistance highest so I'm getting a juicy 15% cold pen. Once I can afford Taste of Hate that'll be a lot of extra dmg.

Third Change I made was I noticed there was a 3 link setup freed up and I heard you talk about Bloodrage. So I ended up linking Ice Golem, Bloodrage, and Vaal Haste. I really like using Vaal Haste for boss fight.

I'm also thinking of switching out Arctic Armour for Herald of Ash although that might be overkill :p

Let me know what you think
"
Slay2055 wrote:
Recently started following your build and just got into mapping. So far so good although I did a few tweaks here and there.

Keep in mind I'm relatively new at the game so please let me know if you think my tweaks are bad.

First off,

For Aoe in mapping, I'm using ancestral call instead of melee phys, then switch it out for the boss fight.

I feel that without ancestral call the clearing is a bit iffy with frost blades, and with ancestral call you can literally 1 tap packs.

Second change I made is that I'm using Wise oak while having cold resistance highest so I'm getting a juicy 15% cold pen. Once I can afford Taste of Hate that'll be a lot of extra dmg.

Third Change I made was I noticed there was a 3 link setup freed up and I heard you talk about Bloodrage. So I ended up linking Ice Golem, Bloodrage, and Vaal Haste. I really like using Vaal Haste for boss fight.

I'm also thinking of switching out Arctic Armour for Herald of Ash although that might be overkill :p

Let me know what you think

Very nice tweaks! I did a lot of similar things when I test around this build.

For change 1, feel free to do so. I did not use ancestral call because I'm lazy and do not prefer gem swap.. and when you're fully geared and with blood rage on, the normal mobs die very fast already.

For change 2, it's hard to replace a flask for my current setup, since I need freeze immu and bleed immu, which took two flasks, and the rest three DPS flasks are too good to replace. However, one workaround is to wear Kaom's root, which frees you a flask spot, and you can put wise oak in.

For change 3, that is for sure better. I have a corrupted 30% weapon, and it's GGR, so I can't do shit now. I just put a purity of fire gem there lol.

For the auras, If you really want DPS, I feel aspect of cat will be better than HoA. Not sure though since I did not test myself.
hi guys.....1 problem for me so far...with my current gear my resists are29/20/71.,without any flasks on.am i doing something wrong ?thnx!!:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info