[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
nal_tony wrote:
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your build. Will like to ask how do you sustain your mana when you are lvling the build. Also, will there be any mana issues when it reaches end game? Thank you.

No problem :)
During leveling, bring a mana flask, which will solve all mana issues. And after you grab Soul Raker at around lv30~40, you will have no mana issue afterwards.
There will be no mana issue end game either, as you can see from all the end game videos I have.

Thank you for your reply. I am currently lvl 40 and have taken Soul Raker. I use a 6l tabula while waiting to swap into my 6L belly. However, i do get mana issues when i face bosse or trickly beastiary yellow mobs. Perhaps, sustaining a 6L frostblade set up will bring issues for lower lvls? I also run hatred and herald of ice.

Just worried that I am doing something wrong which will bring grief once i get to higher lvls. Overall though, its been a pleasure playing this build so far.

I bought the Atziri's acuity as well. Should there be any changes in the passive tree with this item equipped. I noticed you mentioning that i should use a touch of anguish with 1 bloodseeker as compared to 2 bloodseekers. What other gears/passive tree should i change?

Thank you so much for this guide.
"
miragesmt wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I am currently lvl 40 and have taken Soul Raker. I use a 6l tabula while waiting to swap into my 6L belly. However, i do get mana issues when i face bosse or trickly beastiary yellow mobs. Perhaps, sustaining a 6L frostblade set up will bring issues for lower lvls? I also run hatred and herald of ice.

Just worried that I am doing something wrong which will bring grief once i get to higher lvls. Overall though, its been a pleasure playing this build so far.

I bought the Atziri's acuity as well. Should there be any changes in the passive tree with this item equipped. I noticed you mentioning that i should use a touch of anguish with 1 bloodseeker as compared to 2 bloodseekers. What other gears/passive tree should i change?
Thank you so much for this guide.

No problem :). I think it's the 6-L that brings the issue, that's too strong for Lv40. My suggestion will be grab Mind Drinker node for now, and respec later (or take a mana flask with you). Your mana pool is not that high at Lv40, but I ensure you at late game there will be no mana problem as you can see from my boss fight videos.

I did not try acuity myself yet, not 100% sure about the leech performance. The tree should look similar, except you don't need to grab +30 int. The Acuity suggestion was before my updates of switching to elemental focus gem. Since now that I have elemental focus, I do not really hope to use ToA because the frenzy charge generation is not stable. With this reason, I will suggest first invest currency first into other gear instead of glove... (Maybe you can sell your acuity and upgrade other gear)

Thanks for bringing the Acuity issue, I will update that in the build guide.

Hi,

I have gotten to lvl 69. DPS is good, currently 117k in hideout.

I am not sure how to link my char, but can you have a look at it? The character IGN is FrostFreezeFrozen. I notice i get stunned and as i am not able to leech when stunned, i die. How can i mitigate this?

Also, looking at my gear, will you recommend any changes? Thank you.
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure how to link my char, but can you have a look at it? The character IGN is FrostFreezeFrozen. I notice i get stunned and as i am not able to leech when stunned, i die. How can i mitigate this?

I am not able to look at your gear since you did not set it to public.. You can google "how to set poe profile to public".

Did you select your Pantheon to the Brine King? I do not have any problems with stuns when select Brine King. If you do feel the stun is an issue at your lvl, take a Kaom's Root, which will be very safe while leveling. (I still prefer move faster, but Kaom's root is definitely an option)
"
koros wrote:
Have you tried to fight Sharper with this build?

Hi, shaper is down. You can find it in the video section ^^
Hi,

I'm level 83 with your build and i keep dying a lot, i take just 1 hit from izaro in uber lab and i die, i don't know how to improve my gear since i don't have enough currency my current gear is:

Shaper's Touch, Crusader Gloves

Belly of the Beast, Full Wyrmscale 5l

Starkonja's Head, Silken Hood

2x Bloodseeker, Hellion's Paw

Empyrean Cord, Stygian Vise (95 max life, 44% light res, 42 max energy shield, 22% inc elemental dmg)

eye jewel (5% attck speed, 11% inc global critical strike dmg, 11 to 27 cold dmg to claw attacks)

slink boots (83 max life, 38% fire res, 30% cold res, 44% light res, 15% movement speed)

rings with elemental res and cold damage (i'm currently searching for rings with max life)

turquoise amulet (85 max life, 12 to 22 cold dmg, and resistances)

that's it

https://imgur.com/a/Q9uIG

https://imgur.com/a/0UiEu
"
vinimatos14 wrote:
Hi,

I'm level 83 with your build and i keep dying a lot, i take just 1 hit from izaro in uber lab and i die, i don't know how to improve my gear since i don't have enough currency my current gear is:

Shaper's Touch, Crusader Gloves

Belly of the Beast, Full Wyrmscale 5l

Starkonja's Head, Silken Hood

2x Bloodseeker, Hellion's Paw

Empyrean Cord, Stygian Vise (95 max life, 44% light res, 42 max energy shield, 22% inc elemental dmg)

eye jewel (5% attck speed, 11% inc global critical strike dmg, 11 to 27 cold dmg to claw attacks)

slink boots (83 max life, 38% fire res, 30% cold res, 44% light res, 15% movement speed)

rings with elemental res and cold damage (i'm currently searching for rings with max life)

turquoise amulet (85 max life, 12 to 22 cold dmg, and resistances)

that's it

https://imgur.com/a/Q9uIG

https://imgur.com/a/0UiEu

From what I see the life pool is too low. You only have 4k life, which leaves you one hit by izaro.
Did you get around +70 life on both rings? Your dps should be more than enough, you could also put a +30 life abyss jewel in the belt.
Also, for the passive tree, try to get more life nodes for now.
You could easily reach 5k life if you do the above. Try izaro again with Arctic Armour, you should be able to face tank it easily.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

I am not able to look at your gear since you did not set it to public.. You can google "how to set poe profile to public".

Did you select your Pantheon to the Brine King? I do not have any problems with stuns when select Brine King. If you do feel the stun is an issue at your lvl, take a Kaom's Root, which will be very safe while leveling. (I still prefer move faster, but Kaom's root is definitely an option)

Hi again,

I have set my profile to public. Will be glad if you can take a quick look.

Cheers
"
miragesmt wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

Hi again,

I have set my profile to public. Will be glad if you can take a quick look.

Cheers

Got it! Make sure you select Brine King as your pantheon. If you have already done so, then few suggestions here:
1. Change your boots to Kaom's root, or rare boots with 80+ life and some resistance.
2. Change your glove to shaper's touch, or spiked glove with 70+ life and some other mods(add phys,attack speed, strength, res, etc)
3. For the next three passive points, take Winter Spirit.
4. For the abyss jewel, find one with 30+ life on it. Crit chance is not that important for the jewel, look for phys dmg for claw, phys dmg, cold dmg, crit multi.

After you do 1 and 2, you should have no problem with surviving. Come back and let me know how it goes after the changes. (btw your belt is really good ^^)

Good evening, found your build today, since I wanted to play as an Assassin. Gonna roll it out and see what happens. Level 1 now, heading to the start. Will post updates later!
Last edited by yoshis on Apr 11, 2018, 7:02:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info