[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

umm, fast map clear? i need to like 5 hit blue pack to kill it.. lvl 80/lyco/BLS/6l/added fire on jewels/rings/etc, just 10k dps on wild strike...what am i doing wrong lmao
"
Rhadow wrote:
umm, fast map clear? i need to like 5 hit blue pack to kill it.. lvl 80/lyco/BLS/6l/added fire on jewels/rings/etc, just 10k dps on wild strike...what am i doing wrong lmao

Replace your Hallow Blow Murder jewel with Fire Damage%/Life%/Atk speed%

Missing stats from gear;

Life gain on Hit (1 ring) - this will allow you to toss 2 of your Health Flasks for Atziri's/Wise Oaks.
Strength on; Both Rings, Neck could use more, Belt, Helmet.
Elemental damage on Belt would help a lot also.

You do not need a mana flask since you have the Mana Leech node in your Tree, so replace that with your own QoL, like Basalt/Silver/Dying Sun.
Last edited by Shishiboo on Apr 24, 2018, 2:13:13 PM
I have somewhat completed my build. https://pastebin.com/hrPaieLj

What do you think I can still optimize?
Currently level 79 with Berserker.

My equips:

Any suggestions to improve this build? I still need Dex to use Blood Rage.
Last edited by ExDream00 on Apr 24, 2018, 11:51:57 PM
"
Rhadow wrote:

Missing strenght on almost all your gear.
You need to have strenght to boost your damage with BLS. You have to aim for 800+ strenght
Missing % elemental damage on belt , and your ring should be opal ring with % fire damage , not flat damage
You didn't have the right enchant on your helm , +3 ms projectile is a ton of dps.
Same for the flask ,you need dying sun for the +2 projectile. I didn't check your jewel , but do you use 2 wildfire ?
Hey, Lifting!

As promised, here's my personal review/feedback for this build. Currently using this build in Bestiary until now and it's been giving me the time of my life. I'm here to discuss a little few things about this build that is based on my perspective off my personal experience and observation.

This build is really strong and viable even in end-game content if you can properly build up great gears. The experience everyone will have or is having with this build will surely vary from (worst-terrible-bad-good-great-awesome) depending on how much one understood how the build's mechanics work and how proper they've built up gears.

In layman's term, this build requires a lot of life, life regen, strength, fire damage%, flat fire damage. So you have to make sure that this your gears are headed towards these mentioned stats and of course a capped tri-resistance (75%). All of these heavily required stats play a huge role and it will surely have a huge impact on one's experience playing this build.

-Lacking strength (You'll lack in HP, DPS from STR's base stats and from Brutus Lead Sprinkler weapon)
-Lacking life regen (Either you get die a lot from monster waves and bosses or you even die a lot with your own degen (from rage and blood rage)
-Lacking fire damage% & flat fire damage (your scale of DPS will be really low and mostly complain why you are taking quite some time clearing out waves.)

It is highly essential to make sure that you get as high values as you can of these stats off you gears. I also would like to give everyone who's interested with this build a heads up, this is a build that would require around 30-50 exalt or more to be strongly relevant in the end-game.

Another thing aside from gear that you need to understand about this build is how its mechanics work, since it heavily relies on Rage stacks, you will have a huge amount of degen once you have a fat stack of Rage. Make sure that you can sustain the degen with a lot of life regen and also by casting Enduring Cry to heal yourself as you drift through the map and waves.

This is a very squishy build due to the Berserker ascendancy which lets you deal more damage but take more damage so you have to know when to face tank enemies and when to hit them from a distance and even dash out of some bosses' strong blows that may one shot you. Not being a pessimist or some sort, but this build is somehow for advanced users and not that friendly to beginners or intermediate players. But it is not impossible to learn how to play it if you are willing to read and learn from the guide.

Once you've gear this build well and understand how it should be mechanically played, it is an extremely reward build to play. Very fun to play IMHO. Just make sure to read LiftingNerdBro's guide properly so you will have an idea how it works and why he recommended those gears and stats.

Before I sign off, I'd like to thank Lifting for sharing this build. Really enjoying my Bestiary league experience with this one. Thanks, Lifting! And good luck to y'all!

i have enough single target dps, im more worried about lacking map clear damage, +2 proj helm ench is expensive, tried to craft my own elder ring and i did hit a jackpot, just not the ring i need, opal rings are also too expensive for me atm, other than that...idk xd
Last edited by Rhadow on Apr 25, 2018, 4:01:32 PM
Anyone menaged to kill shaper with chieftain variant of this build ?
Heya! So, I updated most of my chieftain. I think I am hitting a wall right now. Got at least every essential Item, Dmg feels kinda meh for t15-16+ Couldn't test on shaper yet. Where do I progress now? I got like 3 Ex+ left for further upgrades.
^Ppl will probably tell me to reroll helmet for str, I could do that but I am currently stuck on res with that.

Swapped also the curse setup to poachers mark and blasphemy. Feels much better than before with HoA. Idk really what to go for now. Would probably reroll my second elder ring with LGoH and try to get a better roll with it. What about gloves? It seems like im the only one with the tombfist gloves, lol. Maybe I'll go with elder gloves for the WS Setup but meh.
Wish I could swap out some jewels etc. but that would lead into non capped res again, which I need. >.< kinda stuck there as well. Need some opinions here please

E: Rerolled the helmet okish.

Last edited by Valorax on Apr 26, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
So this is my personal review
Info:
- i'm a returning player who didn't play for years (so bad mechanics atm)
- i've spent (in standard) around 60ex on this char
- level 93 berserker
- Didnt change anything besides last 4 talents: having 8k life, i had to choose to gain an additional 400 more life, or +2 frenzy charges. i choose the latter.
What i accomplished in 2 weeks o playing

-Uber Lab
-Atziri
-Shaper
-ofc all maps
-T15 Elder
-Didnt' have a chance at Uber Elder since i took the 15th fragment today. (lel i have almost 8 days of /played in 2 weeks)

I feel this build has an insane single target, a good AoE, and it's kinda glass-cannony: it's glass cannony if you fuck up, if you ignore mechanics and if you play half asleep. it requires a little bit of effort and attention to play

i'll update on Uber Elder as soon as i do it, but since Shaper is only mechanics and Elder is a joke of a boss, i feel pretty confident
Failed tonight UberAtziri cause i died like an idiot in interphases a bunch of times (not to reflect, but to stuff on the floor). That's the first time i've felt really glassy, i suppose cause my inexperience in a fight

TLDR:
-if you want spam 1 button, half asleep, while watching tv, dont do this build.
-If you want kind of active playstile, you want to die sometimes and rage, you want to skip boss phases cause dps so high Shaper doesn't do bullet hell (4 real), do it

Cant say anything about budget version cause i started basically with full build from level 1

Thanks everyone

PS: it's gonna look gross, i can't format properly, and i dont care, that's Plebbit Tier knowledge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info