[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Hi there
I was really enjoying this build tremendously until I hit maps, could you please have a look and see what I have done wrong with my build.
Thanksw
"
Wick1d wrote:
Hi there
I was really enjoying this build tremendously until I hit maps, could you please have a look and see what I have done wrong with my build.
Thanksw

Your missing Strength on many items, including Neck, both Rings, Belt, Boots. Also no life on Neck. Shouldn't need any Mana flasks. Use Atziri's/Wise Oaks.
Last edited by Shishiboo on Apr 20, 2018, 1:29:47 PM
"
MaskedMayhem wrote:
First off just wanted to say thanks lifting for make a great build. It has been really fun already in the 2 weeks of playing it.

I have finished my budget version of the build and wondering what to shoot for an upgrade first. Watcher/vitality, Belly of the beast 5L/6L, or Lycos?

Thanks again!!

Definately Lycos first, then I would go for 6L belly if you can afford, then I took a 40% increased fire damage when anger watcher's eye

Playing the chieftain version
Last edited by Beweise on Apr 20, 2018, 1:39:24 PM
I gotta say I'm really liking this build. I have been really frustrated with what I have been using before because it was a terrible (and slow) boss killer; even so I was able to get to T15 maps and do uber labs (on my second try) but I couldn't kill the elder. After switching to this build I killed elder on my first try haha.

Anyway, I still have a ton of upgrades I still need for this build since I'm new to the game and poor but I'm getting there.

One last tidbit; I'm playing this build with a Raider Ranger so it's been slightly modified to fit that.
This build is insane compared to the Arcshock witch I have been playing. Thanks for this.

my gear now, but I dont think I can craft/ buy LGOH ring, it is insanely priced now
"
Shishiboo wrote:
"
Wick1d wrote:
Hi there
Thanksw

Your missing Strength on many items, including Neck, both Rings, Belt, Boots. Also no life on Neck. Shouldn't need any Mana flasks. Use Atziri's/Wise Oaks.

thank you for the help^^
the degen its absolutely annoying, I played jugg before this, I think I will respect this to juggernaut, and change shield to lioneye remorse
Hi again, still loving this build very much, now i've got a skill tree question. I'm sitting at level 91, 8k life and 550k dps on PoB (lift gear is around 650k but with better watcher and better jewels), all the right items.
I found myself now investing in the next 2 tree points: 250 ish life or +1 frenzy charges ( around 30k dps, more atk speed so more loh... and so on)
what should i choose?
Last edited by Kraix on Oct 1, 2020, 3:37:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info