[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Heya! Cleared Shaper on my first try with chieftain, died two times due to balls which hit like a truck, lmao. Still 3 portals left and managed to get a beauty <3

Next step should be uber elder, but im still at 14/15 fragments, so thats on hold for now, but damn. This build is freakin amazing! love it.
Hey Guys,

Im going to make this my next league starter and im holding off starting now to give myself the most time to level etc.

I wanted to go the chieftain route as i like the idea of having an efficient lab farmer as well, but does anyone have any experience with this build and give me some insight as to how quick it is at lab and then maps?

I used liftings aw totems for labs this league and it was so easy and quick just hoping this build is just as quick etc as it looks amazing for maps/ bosses.

Any insight into how well the chieftain works would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
https://pastebin.com/8YXcvgvE

i wish someone to help, am doing alright with the build i have the feeling that i can't shack there is something can be changed in my build would make it much better.
"
trak711 wrote:
Sorry but about leaking life I get some now experienced and even without blood rage it is life sinking - never experienced before with this but I am a not very experienced player. It is my third league. so I am playing killing going to next pack and life is sinking. I have 6700 life because progressing with aggression for example with 3 points with berserking. I am now lvl. 88
How life with this sinking :)

It sounds like you're having trouble getting enough life regen to counter the 'Zerker rage mechanic. You will need to either get a lot of life regen/LGoH/leech or re-roll with the Chieftain version. I've been playing the Chieftain version because the rage mechanic is no fun for me.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TekTrixter/characters

Character is BossKilla_TTR. Level 88 Chieftain

I've got about 6EX to upgrade. Debating between 6L Belly or a good helm with MS enchant. I likely need to swap out boots/jewelry too. Overall I'm enjoying the build, but it doesn't seem quite as tanky or DPS as it seemed. I probably need to get more STR on my items.

What is the best upgrade for me at the moment? should I swap out HoA for Poacher's mark-Blasphemy?

I can post a PoB link when I get home from work.
"
TekTrixter wrote:
"
trak711 wrote:
Sorry but about leaking life I get some now experienced and even without blood rage it is life sinking - never experienced before with this but I am a not very experienced player. It is my third league. so I am playing killing going to next pack and life is sinking. I have 6700 life because progressing with aggression for example with 3 points with berserking. I am now lvl. 88
How life with this sinking :)

It sounds like you're having trouble getting enough life regen to counter the 'Zerker rage mechanic. You will need to either get a lot of life regen/LGoH/leech or re-roll with the Chieftain version. I've been playing the Chieftain version because the rage mechanic is no fun for me.

Thank You for this info. Now I understand the problem. I was just not familiar with rage mechanics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XBB8CNHs4U
Last edited by Esquireverec on Nov 26, 2018, 1:44:24 AM
"
TekTrixter wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TekTrixter/characters

Character is BossKilla_TTR. Level 88 Chieftain

I've got about 6EX to upgrade. Debating between 6L Belly or a good helm with MS enchant. I likely need to swap out boots/jewelry too. Overall I'm enjoying the build, but it doesn't seem quite as tanky or DPS as it seemed. I probably need to get more STR on my items.

What is the best upgrade for me at the moment? should I swap out HoA for Poacher's mark-Blasphemy?

I can post a PoB link when I get home from work.

All of your jewellery is probably a much better and cheaper first upgrade before looking at 5L->6L. Not too convinced on the Rat's Nest either.
Last edited by Gescom on May 2, 2018, 11:24:13 PM
Wanted to use this build as league starter but have noticed that since this build was posted the Brutus lead sprinkler price went from around 2 c to 20 c.
Anyone recommend an alternative till I farm the currency for that
I have the same question. What to use until we get the Lead Sprinkler?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info