To many whingers on F2P game!?! (Most have 0 support packs)

New research, though, suggests that there’s more to the story. When the definition of prejudice is expanded beyond its usual meaning — that is, holding negative attitudes toward historically powerless minority groups.

In other words, intelligence doesn’t determine if you’re prejudiced, but rather the target of that prejudice, the study found. Both the smart and the dumb have biases, but those biases are toward different groups of people, according to the new study, published in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science.

You sir are just makning yourself look bad.
Move on.
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
"
Summerhood wrote:
Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???

So many wrong assumptions here...

* GGG here is to earn money. They are no Samaritans here or good faires of gaming. PoE is F2P because they have calculated that this business model is more profitable
* Sometimes people do not show their supporter packs
* Some people buy only points directly (I paid more in direct purchases than many people in supporter packs)
* If GGG screws something it deserves to be rebuked
* If GGG doesn't want to admit this [e.g. using some bullshit like "silent majority"], it deserves to be rebuked again
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
kshuxxx wrote:
New research, though, suggests that there’s more to the story. When the definition of prejudice is expanded beyond its usual meaning — that is, holding negative attitudes toward historically powerless minority groups.

In other words, intelligence doesn’t determine if you’re prejudiced, but rather the target of that prejudice, the study found. Both the smart and the dumb have biases, but those biases are toward different groups of people, according to the new study, published in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science.

You sir are just makning yourself look bad.
Move on.

Lol
I laughed so hard, btw nice support pack hahaha
"
鬼殺し wrote:
If GGG wanted only supporters to provide feedback the forum would be supporter only.

It is not.

You are expressly contradicting GGG when you try to silence people based on their support or lack thereof.

So how about...not doing that? If the game's biggest whale can embrace this spirit of fairness, surely a medium-sized fish like you can too, Summerhood. :)

p.s. It's too, not to. You're welcome!

I’m a big fish don’t worry bud
Of course people are going to complain. It's the human condition.

I pretend everybody is a secret Ruler of Wraeclast.
It makes it much easier to identify the complaints that I can freely (ha!) ignore.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 21, 2018, 4:19:41 AM
I told him to watch his tongue lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I told him to watch his tongue lol

Why??? Lol
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Of course people are going to complain. It's the human condition.

I pretend everybody is a secret Ruler of Wraeclast.
It makes it much easier to identify the complaints that I can freely (ha!) ignore.

Pretend secret Rulers of Wraeclast unite!
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 21, 2018, 4:45:52 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
They are no Samaritans here

Uhm....I'm a PoE Samaritan. I bought over $1,000 worth of beta keys for strangers back in the day. I donated $5,000 to a kiwi sanctuary just for hitting 5,000 posts here. I've given away quite a lot of GGGold. Sent GGG a bottle of champagne for the release of the game.

And what do I get in return? Lots of hate on reddit and here. Because what I am not is a Humble Samaritan.

GGG otoh are quite humble but absolutely in this for the profit. But that profit always has and always will rely on their image as unusually generous in the grander scheme of game development. Which they are. Almost objectively so. And since no good deed goes unpunished, people sure like to make a big song and dance when GGG do fuck up. Myself most definitely included.

But as Chris said today, actions speak louder than words, so I continue to support despite my vocal attacks on both PoE and GGG. That is my way of saying, no matter my personal stance, GGG are still worth the support. But thats just me.

You sound like a boss, your are the sort of people I want to see complaining
Not some muppet who has no packs complaining about buying his first stash tab!

"
Summerhood wrote:
Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???
So only people who support may speak?! wow, just wow... discrimination is good right? so amazed these posts can and may excist of the forums of GGG :(

Perhaps read this, the latests post of GGG? Where he is listening and even acting on our feedback?! no matter if you support or not? (even playing this game supports GGG without a donation?!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info