To many whingers on F2P game!?! (Most have 0 support packs)

"
Summerhood wrote:
Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???

Pretty much saying people can't have opinions on the game unless they've 'paid up'. Feedback is feedback no matter who it comes from, but it's up to the devs in the long run to filter through the feedback and decide which they feel is actually worth listening to (if any) in the end. Money should not have any value point in feedback discussion on the game, although in the world we live in and the value we've put on currency that we've come up with as a society does sometimes get in where it shouldn't.

That said, if we're going to flash off forum titles for what matters and who's opinion should matter more in a 'dick measuring contest'...well...reporting for duty I guess. :P
"
Summerhood wrote:
i like to make yokes about the wasted lifes of poor people, flipping burgers all day.

you won a saltmines ticket <3
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
[Removed by Support]

You know people can add more to society without earning heaps of money. Where would be right now if only people with money decide. Most rich people have got their money from parents or in some kind of criminal way and have no idea about society and how it should work. Same can translate in game. some rich kids buy packs after month of playing and now they should have majority vote on how thing should be?

Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 21, 2018, 7:05:58 AM
I love my supporter titles mainly because it shows I care about GGG and the game they are working so hard to make for us. But the supporter title is absolutely no way to show who supports this game with money and/or time. Some people prefer not to show the title and some don't care one bit about getting a pack and spend quite a bit of money on points for other items not in the packs.

My titles are also several years old because I can in no way afford the current packs due to health issues as much as I wish I could. No matter who shows or doesn't show the titles they shouldn't be held as the be all, end all of supporters in determining what and who spends money on the game. And GGG relies on all kinds of feedback from players, even the ones who complain so they can make the game better- not that make changes to everything complained about but they do like to stay on top of what the players think. GGG made this a Free to Play game - they could have charged but didn't and so obviously they have no issues with people who cannot actually afford to pay to play. They want everyone to enjoy it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I love my supporter titles mainly because it shows I care about GGG and the game they are working so hard to make for us. But the supporter title is absolutely no way to show who supports this game with money and/or time. Some people prefer not to show the title and some don't care one bit about getting a pack and spend quite a bit of money on points for other items not in the packs.

My titles are also several years old because I can in no way afford the current packs due to health issues as much as I wish I could. No matter who shows or doesn't show the titles they shouldn't be held as the be all, end all of supporters in determining what and who spends money on the game. And GGG relies on all kinds of feedback from players, even the ones who complain so they can make the game better- not that make changes to everything complained about but they do like to stay on top of what the players think. GGG made this a Free to Play game - they could have charged but didn't and so obviously they have no issues with people who cannot actually afford to pay to play. They want everyone to enjoy it.

You Sir

have the first normal comment I've seen yet, I hope your health is on the right track!!

take care
Wait is this where we flex our supporter pack titles?
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So how about...not doing that? If the game's biggest whale can embrace this spirit of fairness, surely a medium-sized fish like you can too, Summerhood. :)

OOOoooo boy... Charan slow roasting like BBQ chicken out here!

WHALE FIIIIIIIGHT!!!
Virtual dick-length comparisons?

This is what we've come to here?

I am disappoint.

What's next, we all scan in our last paystub so we can compare who makes the most net pay? Well, I'm Canadian so the way my government taxes the living crap out of my wages, I am going to lose this one fast.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Mar 21, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Good to see you around, peachii. :)

OMG so happy to see you!! I checked your profile but private didn't tell me anything :)

Hugs and Kisses, Hope you are well. Lots of love.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

This guy gest it right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWdW5I5Fs1g&feature=youtu.be&t=128

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info