To many whingers on F2P game!?! (Most have 0 support packs)

"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
if u buy stash tabs like in bestiary after league ends stash tabs also disapears true?

no, stashtabs a avaible in each new league again. the went into "remove from only" tabs whe the league ends.

@Summer: do you see how much money i throw at them? (can i go back to normal? :D)

Never called you out, you can do whatevs you like,
Just called out some muppets who pretending they have some
"
kobrakhan wrote:
"
if u buy stash tabs like in bestiary after league ends stash tabs also disapears true?

no, stashtabs a avaible in each new league again. the went into "remove from only" tabs whe the league ends.

Tnx for info. :)
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:53:30 PM
There's whining

and

There's feedback.

Which one will GGG listen? the folks that gives feedback...aka constructive criticism

"
Summerhood wrote:
Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???

If only people who supported ggg had a say in here PoE would have died in 2014.

Plus if so many poeple complain there must be something wrong since you've never seen this amount of complaining before.

But you can close your eyes and ignore the isssues. ggg does that too, don't worry.
So are support pack elitists a new breed that popped up?

Also lol at this guy telling Charan he's a big fish ^^ You picked the worst target right there!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Some of the best feedback Ive ever seen came from people I knew to be zero cash supporters.

There is just no real correlation between support level and value of feedback. Indeed, I should think people who have the time and means to play rather than work provide a much more informed perspective than a big supporter who may not have that same freedom.

This thread is kind of dumb. Sorry.

Clearly you missed the whole point of the thread then, did I say they are giving feedback or
did I say they are whingers??? when did being a clown jumping up and down like a little school
kid be considered Constructive feedback, hence its more annoying seeing these clowns acting like
this especially when they aren't even supporting the game financially, please read post properly
next time....

thankyou come again
[Removed by Support]

I think government should work like that too, whoever has the most expensive suit gets most votes right XD

Anyway, most people buy stash tabs and things that actually help
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 21, 2018, 6:56:12 AM
"
Summerhood wrote:
Not saying people can’t have opinions but farrrkk I come to this discussion
for general interest all I see is people with no support packs complaining,

Leave the more vocal forums to people who support GGG and make it more
Constructive not just bitching???

what about people who strip all supporters titles from showcase in account settings, if ask why&
I don't want to support GGG anymore with tons of promises and 0 balancing in last 3 leagues.
3.0 IC Elemental Facebreaker Ascendant (HHC) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1972518
2.6 Burning torpedo BLS Berserker(HC) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1866111
2.5 HoWA BF Elemental Raider - Hybrid 800+int - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1785450
"
Summerhood wrote:
??????? makes no sense WP

Same as your thread title. "F2P game (most have 0 supporter packs)"

If it's F2P why should anyone be forced (by your standards) or required to support?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 21, 2018, 6:57:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info