Map drop rates are broken.

Ive played standard a fair bit i dont see any difference in sustaining t11 shaped maps there perhaps the higher tiers are harder. I would say its far more likely the population is low since its a high reward league with easy to gear op builds like trappers and ele hit. Ofc the league mechanic makes it easy to get maps and more chaos, but i doubt that impacts the t16 - chaos ratio in standard (outside of less ppl playing) but we will prob never know.
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 3, 2018, 4:32:13 AM
-edited
Last edited by nucleus on Jul 3, 2018, 4:27:12 PM
"
nucleus wrote:

spotted the no-life league slave

Sorry, didnt make myself clear... GGG doesnt care about standard league, so why should i play it?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
-edited
Last edited by nucleus on Jul 3, 2018, 4:26:35 PM
No reliable map drops past T10. 100+ quantity, pouring currency down the drain. Gotta grind low maps so I can get high maps to grind on. LMAO

Boring.
Last edited by ignatius_reilly on Aug 15, 2018, 12:41:09 AM
How the fuck are you guys STILL not dropping maps? I dont get it Literally EVERY League since the Atlas was added ive not only filled completely my atlas by the middle of the second week but i litteraly map NOTHING BUT T13-T16... I can see needing to buy a map here and there if you hardcore chase Red Tier Elder like i do but damn even doing that after a while you build up your map base and you eventually have plenty of every map..

Only thing i can figure is you people must be taking 20-30 minutes to clear a map.. I just dont see any other way you guys are not building a map base up from simply running maps.. Thats litteraly ALL i do.. Run the fuck out of maps and the more you run the more inevitably drop. Even in Bestiary League which i skipped and stayed in STD for the league maps still dropped map more than i could even run. And Incursion is on par with Harbinger as far as map sustain in league..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 15, 2018, 4:13:47 AM
Can confirm, did my 36/40 and left ~70 red maps to my mate. Sustaining reds with 10 t12 + 1 t16 + temple rotations was a joke. Which is a pity, i'm not really interested in running t16 all the time, i enjoy a journey. Strategy was unlock everything, alch+2-4 chis+vaal/zana mod for high q and fragments for t16. If i have 3 of the same high density map i throw sextants.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info