3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
PS: I kind went nuts on the 21/20 gems, lol.

You went a bit nuts on it all! 80 exalt is rich spending, it was supposed to be a reasonably cheap build for us casual noobs :). I don't know how you even found a baron with that enchant for sale, or did you score it on your own? With all those corrupted +1 boots and gloves I'm curious as to why no corrupted amulet? If you can fit in a +1 curse limit amulet and temporal chains instead of empower I reckon you've hit absolute min/max perfection.

Thanks a lot for sharing!
I did ssf shaper with your build, highly recommend, one of the best builds I've played in Path of Exile, thanks for this guide dude!

I couldn't get all items so I used mon'tregul's grasp + ahn's heritage shield, 4l zombies + 6l skellies, still insanely effective and very tanky even in flashback (double beyonds etc)
kind regards
Last edited by Binbiniqegabenik on May 15, 2018, 8:30:06 AM
"
I did ssf shaper with your build, highly recommend, one of the best builds I've played in Path of Exile, thanks for this guide dude!

I couldn't get all items so I used mon'tregul's grasp + ahn's heritage shield, 4l zombies + 6l skellies, still insanely effective and very tanky even in flashback (double beyonds etc)

How did you manage to do it? My summons were dying so hard to the beam there, that it was near impossible to do that, wasted all 6 portals.
How quick is mapping with this build? I've been messing around with a summoner during Flashback and really enjoyed it. Incursion looks like it needs a fast clearer - would this fit the bill? Thanks
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"

How did you manage to do it? My summons were dying so hard to the beam there, that it was near impossible to do that, wasted all 6 portals.

I have good cold resists (shield gives me +3 max cold res) and good armour, 11k+, my hp regen is 900/s, which gives me a lot of survivability, mr shaper can't one shoot me and with flasks and 1-2 sec offcombat time I have full hp again. My spectres are from t16 map +2 levels from baron to my spectres gem, so they are pretty tanky too. And my skellies are the main source of damage, just keep resummoning them until shaper dies. Use purity of elements to give some resists to your minions, maybe 1 or 2 jewels with max resists for minions.
kind regards
"
I couldn't get all items so I used mon'tregul's grasp + ahn's heritage shield

Funny you should say that, but when I was thinking about the insane elemental damage of this game, I made this on POB: https://pastebin.com/pRjrDStz
Am I close to how you ended up?

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
I couldn't get all items so I used mon'tregul's grasp + ahn's heritage shield

Funny you should say that, but when I was thinking about the insane elemental damage of this game, I made this on POB: https://pastebin.com/pRjrDStz
Am I close to how you ended up?

Partially, I was in awe of your idea of high hp regen so I'm using Meginord's Vise for 2% hp regen.
Lightning Coil could be good, but I'm not sure it will be easy to chrome 4R2B, I think ideally BIS here is flat/% hp rare elder astral plate. Also, Marble amulet with t1 dex/ t1 str could be better than Astramentis maybe, unfortunately in ssf I couldn't get even the astrametis :D
You can check the gear I was using here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Binbiniqegabenik/characters
character name KrankenschwesterEdna

POB link -> https://pastebin.com/p8X4NEsg
kind regards
Last edited by Binbiniqegabenik on May 15, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
Hey guys, what do you think of Empower as a support?

Also, why don't you use Hatred for skellis? They have 50% more added damage, isn't it worth it?
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on May 15, 2018, 4:08:41 PM
"
gepmah wrote:

Also, why don't you use Hatred for skellis? They have 50% more added damage, isn't it worth it?

Damage is good enough even without hatred.
kind regards
"
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"

I have good cold resists (shield gives me +3 max cold res) and good armour, 11k+, my hp regen is 900/s, which gives me a lot of survivability, mr shaper can't one shoot me and with flasks and 1-2 sec offcombat time I have full hp again. My spectres are from t16 map +2 levels from baron to my spectres gem, so they are pretty tanky too. And my skellies are the main source of damage, just keep resummoning them until shaper dies. Use purity of elements to give some resists to your minions, maybe 1 or 2 jewels with max resists for minions.

Imo my gear is way better than yours, but it's the summons that are dying there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info