3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Noob question, why do we use blood magic for the spectre?

The spectres have a very low mana pool, so will not cast mass frenzy/mass empower as often as you like unless you buff them with a high level clarity aura, or a blood magic link.
So far I am enjoying the build. Never really playef summoner before but it's pretty fun.

I got uber lab done yesterday. Got a belt with two abyss jewels and finally hit 5k life lol. I made the mistake of 6 socketing my belly via jewelers so getting my colors will be absurd so I am using a rare. I may sell it and buy another to work on.

So far I am 85...5L sword and chest. All labs complete. One To Dust jewel and some other mediocre jewels (1-3c). Haven't gotten too far in maps, just some T5-7s which have been pretty easy.
"
finally hit 5k life

You need over 6K for red maps, there's just too much badass one shots.

"
getting my colors will be absurd

There are actually lots of combinations of red, blue, green that work with zombies in the chest.
Add in faster attacks if you get a green, and try empower, multistrike, ruthless if you get lots of red sockets, or concentrated effect, minion speed if you get lots of blue.
Currently trying this in Flashback league. I might be missing it in the guide and if so, I do appologise. But what Pantheons are we using?

Edit. Also, flasks?
Last edited by BertilFalukorv on May 8, 2018, 3:32:06 AM
"
But what Pantheons are we using?

Edit. Also, flasks?

Not in the guide, because it's totally optional.

My favourite major pantheon is the Solaris, because reduced crit and reduced elemental oneshots.
My favourite minor is Garukhan for the movespeed and evade chance.

For flasks ... anything you choose. The only flask I use a lot is an immune to freeze quicksliver with reduced charges used. Otherwise I have life flasks, which I rarely use but are nice when you are watching tv and don't notice the huge mob/boss whaling on you. And a mana flask for the no regen maps.
How do you make your zombies survive invasions bosses or the hard red map bosses? My zombies die a lot in yellow maps to invasions bosses, red beasts or thins that hits really hard.

Thx for the build :)
"

How do you make your zombies survive invasions bosses or the hard red map bosses? My zombies die a lot in yellow maps to invasions bosses, red beasts or thins that hits really hard.

Zombies will die occasionally, there is no avoiding it entirely. Especially in this flashback league where Rippy combos appear more frequently than other leagues. And resummoning 12 of them is definitely annoying.
It should, however, be pretty rare with all these layers of defence:

1) Their resists should be overcapped. They start at 40% and get 16% from the tree, and a further 47% from commander of darkness and purity of elements.
2) 12 of them active gives all minions a flat 12% physical damage reduction
3) your strength + Baron, and a few passive nodes add to their base life
4) Minion life with 20% quality linked is almost essential in non mon'tregul grasp builds
5) You are running enfeeble and blasphemy, as well as some kind of monster slow, which might include temporal chains as dual curse, maim, or arctic armour if you have a perfect form body armour. My build has an ascpect of the spider on the belt, which really seems to help the zombies get their damage off before monster animations kick in.
6) Your minions are fast, so they spend less time in ground effects, and monster AOE spells of death
7) You should have 9 jewel nodes. Only 2 need allocation to damage with 2 X violent dead. Leaving you with 7 nodes for utility and defence. I recommend 'Apparitions' for minion move speed and dodge chance, or you can go for flat life for you and minion life, minion life regen, minion life leech.
8) Minion speed helps them keep up with you. You can play defensive, Keep yourself out of the way, and your zombies should join you. Leaving the skellies in the danger zone.
OR
Play more aggressive. It seems counter intuitive, but if you cast your skellies forward, then run towards them, all your dps becomes concentrated in a smaller area. Very few bosses and mobs can last long with all your angry minion bees swarming them together. This also makes sure their damage is reduced by enfeeble, where otherwise you might be out of range to apply the curse.
9) Voideye + decoy totem can taunt monsters and soak up a fair bit of damage while your minions do their work.
10) Umbilicus Immortalis and savvy flask usage will make your minions much stronger, at the expense of your own defenses. I don't recommend it for this build.
11) You can go for empower instead of any of the other support gems suggested in the build

When all is said and done, if you pass a hard red boss with all your zombies dead, but you are alive, they did their job!
Thx for your answer, I will try to add all this to my build, I need to lvlup to free all the jewel slots.

But one thing bother's me, because I need to stay very close to my minions to they benefit from my auras, but with some bosses if I do this I put me um alot danger.

And you are right, the majority of the rip mobs I encountered are from the flashback league, in the bestiary league I think my life it was alot more easy :)
What levels do you run on the gems in the CWDT combo?
https://i.imgur.com/p7x5Ml1.jpg

Currently rocking this on Flashback, loving it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info