3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Chimerka wrote:
Hello Exiles,
awesome build, running like hot knife thro butter :) Also i love to not playing alone and im glad i have my own army of friends :P

Anyway who from GGG is so savage, because Queen's Escape is Minion Skeleton weapon, but dexterity requirement?

Rolling 2B 4R is insane! I spent over 800 chrom (vorici at least 1B recipe) and best result i got is 2B 3R 1G, it also has strength requirement, but str is rolling like 20% times vs 80% time dex, i had many times 2B 4G, almost none summoner build is running those greens (spectre projectile are only ones) and its weapon designed to skeletons and skeletons doesnt use dex support gems, like what the hell is wrong?

6 link 4 red 2 blue with 56 str and 54 dex requirement

the optimal vorici thing to use is: none

just chromatics on items is most effecient, and the average amount of chromatics u need is 150.5
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
***the blood magic gem is for the carnage and host chieftans who have a really low mana pool. With blood magic they spam mass frenzy and mass empower a lot more frequently.
Lol i wouldnt figure this out by myself. And I was wondering why getting so little charges.
I followed the OP build a while back.

Made some tweaks to it. I got to say, it's very powerful.

I got away from the curses and went with the regen route.
My regen is over 2k now, only way to kill me is to be one shotted.
Walking over lava grating or even the stupid spinning spikes during the trials is trivial now.

I killed the elder yesterday and one of the things i got was this.
Going to be very hard for me use this ammy with my build the way is built.

Amazing build! Thank you for it!

I have questions regarding desecrate.

I keep running into issues where it does not save the last cheiftan I killed.

-Open T2 old fields

-Kill chieftan.

-Leave so that it's the last thing I killed

-Open high lvl map. Pop desecrate and chieftan is not there.

If I use desecrate while in the old fields, Chieftan will be there. So...how do I get this to work consistently so I can open my chieftan in a high level map?

Regardless of this, I've been breezing through most content. But I'd like those frenzy and endurance charges.

"
SilverViper wrote:
Amazing build! Thank you for it!

I have questions regarding desecrate.

I keep running into issues where it does not save the last cheiftan I killed.

-Open T2 old fields

-Kill chieftan.

-Leave so that it's the last thing I killed

-Open high lvl map. Pop desecrate and chieftan is not there.

If I use desecrate while in the old fields, Chieftan will be there. So...how do I get this to work consistently so I can open my chieftan in a high level map?

Regardless of this, I've been breezing through most content. But I'd like those frenzy and endurance charges.

u dont have to kill it at old fields but just port there, desecrate, get it as corpse, summon it as spectre then do the same at high lvl map

because existing spectres u have active will be in the desecrate dead body pool
Just to add to the info Geth provided.

Might have to spam desecrate multiple times for desired corpse - can take up to a minute or more.

Take the time to learn what the various iterations of the corpse look like so you can pick them out immediately

Have corpse targeting turned on in your settings (or at least know how to turn on and off) cause can be a pain in the arse when mapping.

Be aware you can use global 820 to access other players high tier maps to respawn corpses – nothing like respawning them on a T16 map – tip appropriately.

Have an alternate gem to socket in place of desecrate when not using it. I use Arctic Armour. Possibly better choices depending on links.

glhf

C

Am at level 78.

Trying to do t10 and above maps. However certain bosses just melt thru my mobs and its hard to resummon all the zombies.

Resummoning of skellies is not a prob but resummoning zombies and spectres at that situation is tough.

Ive reached 1000 str as well. Any idea what can i do to smoothen game play for t10 and above maps?
"
wmin wrote:
Am at level 78.

Trying to do t10 and above maps. However certain bosses just melt thru my mobs and its hard to resummon all the zombies.

Resummoning of skellies is not a prob but resummoning zombies and spectres at that situation is tough.

Ive reached 1000 str as well. Any idea what can i do to smoothen game play for t10 and above maps?

Your gear looks good (although a 5L Belly of the Beast will help a lot - zombie damage becomes less important at this stage so it's not a big deal losing a link or two).

You need to try and get higher flat physical damage rolls for minions on your jewels. This is how you scale your damage big time. Minion attack speed is less important than you'd think. The ideal jewel has 20+ phys damage for minions, 35+ max life (for you), and one other positive roll.

You'll need to resummons your spectres (using Desecrate to get the right corpses) in a high-level area every so often. This makes the spectres higher level and thus have more life. Again, quality on the Minion Life gem helps.

Finally, your gem levels are still only in the 18 range, you'll notice a huge damage and life increase once you get 19+. Quality on your Zombie and Minion Life gems will make the zombies a bit more tanky too.
Last edited by Thauma on Jul 14, 2018, 2:38:37 AM
"
Am at level 78.

Most likely you'll notice a big difference when your gems reach level 20. The zombies and spectres will die less often, but all minions die sometimes!
In the meantime, take some minion life nodes from the tree or use some minion survivability jewels like apparitions. Your decoy totem, curse and resistance aura also help a lot as long as you stay reasonably close to the minions.

Thanks for the build guide, just cleared uber elder for the first time with it. Great all rounder build.

Can't overstate how much of a dps boost the +1 Gems and minion damage temple staff is. Made uber so much easier. Lvl 26 Skeletons are the nuts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info