3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
greatdien wrote:
Hello btw thanks for the build,its really fun for new player like me.
one more im confused how CWDT set up work,so is it suppose to be manually press or triggered when getting attacked cz im not sure if i should lvl up my phase run lol.
If its supposed manually click then how does it work?

Manual press. Basically, you'll be keeping CWDT at level 1, which means it can only automatically proc skill gems that don't exceed level 38. So as long as Phase Run is above level 3, it can be cast manually.
I was reading through other summoner threads trying to find out tweaks/tricks I can make for the uber elder fight. One talked about needing skeletons with at least 8k life for the fight, with empower and a +1 staff my skeletons are level 25, would it be useful to run minion life > maim for the uber elder fight?
"
Dragei wrote:
"
greatdien wrote:
Hello btw thanks for the build,its really fun for new player like me.
one more im confused how CWDT set up work,so is it suppose to be manually press or triggered when getting attacked cz im not sure if i should lvl up my phase run lol.
If its supposed manually click then how does it work?

Manual press. Basically, you'll be keeping CWDT at level 1, which means it can only automatically proc skill gems that don't exceed level 38. So as long as Phase Run is above level 3, it can be cast manually.

Ah its not it i just dont know the mechanic of manual until i run cruel lab just now,oh wow those traps feel like nothing haha
Hello Exiles,
awesome build, running like hot knife thro butter :) Also i love to not playing alone and im glad i have my own army of friends :P

Anyway who from GGG is so savage, because Queen's Escape is Minion Skeleton weapon, but dexterity requirement?

Rolling 2B 4R is insane! I spent over 800 chrom (vorici at least 1B recipe) and best result i got is 2B 3R 1G, it also has strength requirement, but str is rolling like 20% times vs 80% time dex, i had many times 2B 4G, almost none summoner build is running those greens (spectre projectile are only ones) and its weapon designed to skeletons and skeletons doesnt use dex support gems, like what the hell is wrong?
Last edited by Chimerka on Jul 6, 2018, 6:44:57 PM
Ok just hit 70 and everything seems to be going smoothly, well at least I don't die and monsters drop quickly.

There are two things that I have found that I really like about this build.

First it seems very fast in running incursions. I seem to always be able to kill whatever architect I want and still have time to open an exit. I am guessing that at some point in the future they will get a little harder, but for now it is great.

Second I have taken some advice that I read somewhere here in this thread, and am running a lot of maps unidentified. So far I have not come upon anything that I cant handle and it seems very profitable. It is amazing how much loot drops when I do a full clear of an incursion while I am running one of these unidentified maps. For this reason alone, I would like to work towards over capping my resistances to somewhere in the range of 119. I do run with a Warding flask, so maybe this value can be a little less.

But I am broke (buying a lot of Ghastly jewels at around 5c when I can find them) and looking for what I should be upgrading next.

I know that my belly should be rolled BBBRR for my Zombies, but I don't have the chromes to mess around with it.

Also I am relying on my jewels to barely cap my resistances. I wonder if it might just be a little better to swap out my 'Belt of the Deceiver' for something with a little more resistances and life. That way I could start working on over capping the resistances and gain some life at the cost of some damage.

Waiting a few levels and then I will start running the uber lab for some enchantments.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated or even better please point out any dumb mistakes that I may have made.

One last question, can someone tell me the advantage of taking 'Flesh Binder' as my last ascendancy skill? It would seem to me that 'Puppet Master' with its increased duration, damage increase, plus movement and attack speed would be a better choice.

Last edited by Skua99 on Jul 7, 2018, 3:00:14 PM

fastest clear build! with 2 specters - Gorilla spectres from Act 2 generate frenzy & power charges!
Last edited by fallen_demon on Jul 7, 2018, 4:37:19 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:

One last question, can someone tell me the advantage of taking 'Flesh Binder' as my last ascendancy skill? It would seem to me that 'Puppet Master' with its increased duration, damage increase, plus movement and attack speed would be a better choice.

Flesh Binder - 2 more meat shields, 1 zed 50k dps, so +100k dps, more zeds dmg, additional phys dmg reduction per zed

Puppet Master - your minions doesnt need more duration (flesh offering too) and move. speed, 12 AS / CS is nice, but not all the time up, so just mapping and bosses with adds, 30% minion dmg is good, but also not needed, cause we have enough phys dps to rule the atlas world

I choose Flesh Binder for more defense (13% additional phys reduction is nice) and also it provides some dps, at least for zeds :P
I've noticed lots of people asking how to proc Phase Run. Here's another, Incursion-League-specific way to do it.

This flask not only grants Phasing (which is nice when trying to reach the doors in Incursions) but also buffs the hell out of Vaal Skeletons and allows you to use the skill again more quickly. You can easily get 2-3 casts off per Incursion. Definitely worth picking up while it's still available.

There is also an upgraded version which grants a more modifier for damage called Soul Ripper. If you've got money to burn, pick one up.
Last edited by Thauma on Jul 8, 2018, 1:07:45 AM
Can somebody please explain, why is is Bloodmagic linked in helmet with AG and Spectre? Those never die, so they are summoned very ocasionally, so why bother with mana?
***the blood magic gem is for the carnage and host chieftans who have a really low mana pool. With blood magic they spam mass frenzy and mass empower a lot more frequently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info