3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

the guide mentions the acid lake boss is kinda bugged

is this fixed?

Im using your build, it's super great!

what is better on late as jewels: a lot of to dust or abyss jewels?

thanks
"
Loethor wrote:

thanks

OP with the maths can chime in, but personally I like the abyss jewels better.

higher % increased minion damage (albeit if 'recently cast') my playstyle is constantly casting skeletons anyway.

Flat phys > IAS for this build, most packs get 1 shot by skeletons

life > no life
then you can have str, resists, or taunt/slow/regen/etc

check out my current jewel setup
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Loethor wrote:

thanks

higher % increased minion damage (albeit if 'recently cast') my playstyle is constantly casting skeletons anyway.

life > no life

I have run the numbers in PoB.

To Dust is definitely better for DPS, assuming you get good rolls on the Minion Damage % and Minion Attack Speed %.

To illustrate this, in my build I currently have about 70k DPS per Skeleton. I am using 6 abyss jewels with + minion physical damage and + max life. If I swap the abyss jewels for 6 perfectly rolled To Dust my per skeleton DPS goes up to 90k.

However, doing this loses me 800 life. I don't think it's worth it. To Dust is pretty expensive, particularly well-rolled ones, and the drawback of reduced skeleton duration makes Vaal Summon Skeletons a bit less powerful. However, if you get a few from drops, by all means use them.
"
Thauma wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Loethor wrote:

thanks

life > no life

I have run the numbers in PoB.

To Dust is definitely better for DPS, assuming you get good rolls on the Minion Damage % and Minion Attack Speed %.

To illustrate this, in my build I currently have about 70k DPS per Skeleton. I am using 6 abyss jewels with + minion physical damage and + max life. If I swap the abyss jewels for 6 perfectly rolled To Dust my per skeleton DPS goes up to 90k.

However, doing this loses me 800 life. I don't think it's worth it. To Dust is pretty expensive, particularly well-rolled ones, and the drawback of reduced skeleton duration makes Vaal Summon Skeletons a bit less powerful. However, if you get a few from drops, by all means use them.

It increases DPS if you aren't 1 shotting things, attack speed doesn't help anywhere but boss fights for this build IMO, and for boss fights the life is probably more useful. Also, how does the DPS compare to minion physical & minion damage increased jewels (if recently cast a minion spell), you can also get IAS on the jewels.

Guys

I had to share this :D
Anybody tried to down the guardians with the build yet? I tried 2 of them but my zombies just dies like flies, I'm wondering if it's worth ditching them for a kaom's heart or something since they don't seem to survive long enough to be useful.
"
Anybody tried to down the guardians with the build yet? I tried 2 of them but my zombies just dies like flies, I'm wondering if it's worth ditching them for a kaom's heart or something since they don't seem to survive long enough to be useful

That's a great idea. Even better vs the super tanky bosses might be 2 x minion damage incursion rares and put the skellies in the chest for about 190% increased damage
This a fantastic build for beginners in HC like me. You hit all the big resistance nodes and life nodes before act 5. Good stuff
Hi new to necro.

Can anyone tell me after killing the chieftan in act 2.

I raise spectrre?

Or do i have to go into a high lvl map to desecrate n raise spectre?

Actually how does desecrate work with raise spectre in this situation?

Sry for thr noob question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info