Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

By far the easiest to play and smoothest leveling/end game build I have ever played. It isn't the speediest, but I haven't found anything yet I can't defeat. I am just now getting around to saving up currency and buying the final few items I need to push past T15 maps.

Again, great build guide, thanks a million for posting it.
Playing this build in Hardcore, so much fun. Most fun I've had, thanks!
Any changes you'd recommend making just for HC?
"
Playing this build in Hardcore, so much fun. Most fun I've had, thanks!
Any changes you'd recommend making just for HC?

I've not taken hardcore far myself, but i noticed that i play much slower when i absolutely do not want to die. As a result, damage, movespeed and minion movespeed become less important. Maximum elemental resistances, block and dodge become more important.
There is a variation of mana usage which has purity of ice, fire, lightning and enlighten. With the changes to vaal purities this is maybe better for bossing than enfeeble and purity of elements.

Replace queen's escape with ahns heritage, and minion damage rare. body armour with perfect form, gloves to wyrmscale, jewels with reckless defence and fragility, corruptions to less crit received, or helm to ahns contempt or change pantheon to no repeat crits. Replace boots with three step assault or kickass corrupted rare.

All this can leave you with 83 max resists, 62% block, 58% spell block, 30% dodge, 40% spell dodge and up to 8k life, plus arctic armour and much less fear of crits. Plus rampage, which is excellent for defences (regular screen wide stuns).

I dont have the pob link here, but a similar tanky version was posted somewhere in the thread.
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 26, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Carnage Chieftain spawn in The Old Fields, not Riverways, you may want to change that.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Old_Fields

There are other frenzy generator monkeys in Riverways tho.
Is blood magic really necessary for animate guardian and spectre? Or can I use that socket for something else?
"
trashman15 wrote:
Is blood magic really necessary for animate guardian and spectre? Or can I use that socket for something else?

Necessary if using Carnage Chieftain Spectres. They don't have enough mana to sustain their Frenzy spells.
"
Thauma wrote:
"
trashman15 wrote:

Necessary if using Carnage Chieftain Spectres. They don't have enough mana to sustain their Frenzy spells.

Makes sense. Thanks!
Since I have swapped out the Queen's Escape for the below rare, I only have 2 spectres, is it better to have 2 carnage chiefs, or 1 of each?

"
NSUCK wrote:
Since I have swapped out the Queen's Escape for the below rare, I only have 2 spectres, is it better to have 2 carnage chiefs, or 1 of each?

According to the Wiki, charges have increased effect on minions:

200% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge

15% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
15% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge

So ideally you want both. But you'll have to experiment and see how quickly you can generate frenzy charges with just one Chief. Frenzies are definitely better when mapping.
Is it worth getting a Watcher's eye over other Jewels?

There are some decent mods:

+(30-50)% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements
(8-12)% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of Elements
Unaffected by Elemental Weakness while affected by Purity of Elements
Last edited by Merakon on Jun 26, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info