3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
do minions have a movementspeed cap??? i have soo much on jewels and Path of building tell me 28% increased oO

iam wrong?ß

heres my PASTEBIN

https://pastebin.com/ijYHkbQq

movement speed modifier 28% OO... sword has even more
so is it better to stack not movement on every jewel?

The movement speed appears as a decimal in Path of building. Click on the 'calcs' button then look in the lower right had corner. Yours is 2.46 because you've got some pretty sweet jewels. This means 246% movespeed. Since their base speed is 100%, people sometimes describe this as 146% increased move speed.

Zombies, skellies, srs, golems all have no maximum movespeed, but spectres have their movespeed capped in some way, but the mechanics of that are not made clear by GGG.
There's a cool video on youtube of a guy getting 400+% movespeed on his skellies.

On whether to stack movement speed as much as possible, it's a matter of preference. I personally think movespeed is one of the key mechanics in the game, so would rate movespeed on jewels higher than other stats, so I think your jewels with minion movespeed and life and minion attack speed are worth keeping!

ty mate ty ty . youre great!!

now i have the perfect balance of gear and dmg 106000 dps each skelle at level 19 gem!

with alot of movespeed and!!! the best 1004 strengt and 13 zombies... 855 lifereg/sec ! iam a machine now^^ movementspeed shows x3.4??? or ? on the right side calcs- other defenses

pastebin final!!
https://pastebin.com/Qhpvh8SD

ty for this guide
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jun 22, 2018, 8:31:13 AM
Sold my 5L Belly today and bought this armor for 50c. Slapped the craft on it, then it only took 4 jewellers and about 60 fusings to turn it into this, lol

Not so bad, amirite

Which would be better with 6L, Zombies or Skeletons? My 2-hander is still just a 5L.
Last edited by Riusaldregan on Jun 22, 2018, 8:25:56 PM
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Sold my 5L Belly today and bought this armor for 50c. Slapped the craft on it, then it only took 4 jewellers and about 60 fusings to turn it into this, lol

Not so bad, amirite

Which would be better with 6L, Zombies or Skeletons? My 2-hander is still just a 5L.

Personally I'd say skellies, although it's close.

At the mo I have the zombies in a corrupted 6L armor (4B 2R) and the skellies in an Escape 5L (3R 2B), but I am gonna change the skellies into my body armor, once I can afford one that I can switch colours on.

The zombies are great for meatshields, and actually do really good damage, but if you're playing cautious the zombies just hang around you most of the time, whereas skellies will chase after mobs and get stuck in.

Shouldn't be too hard to try both ways around anyway, depending on what you can afford.

I've been finding phys reflect maps are still do-able, I just don't bother resummoning zombies due to the mana cost. That said I don't care too much about keeping up decent spectres (though I probably should).
I was just looking at how I'd get up from 945 to over 1k STR, and I went looking at unique jewels because I knew there were a couple Str% jewels. I noticed that Efficient Training is really good for us in the jewel socket next to MoM; It converts 70 INT to STR there.

That takes me to 1052 STR, but more importantly it takes my Int down from 358 to 277. My Dex is 205, so I'm getting close to having DEX > INT for Freeze Immunity from Cyclopean Coil.

I'm not sure how to get the rest of the way, though. Fluid Motion would work in the right socket, but it'd make getting 1200 STR kind of a pipe dream. Careful Planning might barely work somewhere.

Edit: Or I can just use Careful Planning instead of Efficient Training in the same spot and that solves the Dex > Int problem. I just need to pick up the next 55 STR from the Tree, which ought to be easy enough since I'm still only level 77.

What's better, Immunity to Frozen or an additional Zombie from hitting 1200 STR?
Last edited by Riusaldregan on Jun 23, 2018, 2:30:10 PM
Is having over capped resists on minions important ? because they would still have 76% (40%+20%+16%) resists without Purity of Elements.
if i already have a Lv1 clarity (for Commander of Darkness) and can over-cap my resists without Purity of Elements, isn't it better to replace it with Discipline / Vitality ?
Last edited by TN_Sylar on Jun 23, 2018, 1:57:41 PM
Grimlock9999 Seems like you haven't noticed, but the build is able to only have one working Violent Dead jewel, not two like your build guide suggests. If you place such a jewel in the northernmost jewel slot in your talent tree, the radius only covers 30 INT, so the cooldown reduction for Zombies slam attack is not active. Your talent tree has this jewel in that socket, it's basically dead weight there, doing nothing.
"
Grimlock9999 Seems like you haven't noticed, but the build is able to only have one working Violent Dead jewel, not two like your build guide suggests. If you place such a jewel in the northernmost jewel slot in your talent tree, the radius only covers 30 INT, so the cooldown reduction for Zombies slam attack is not active. Your talent tree has this jewel in that socket, it's basically dead weight there, doing nothing.

if you are refering to the jewel slot next to the alchemist node you are incorrect. the INT nodes do NOT have to be allocated for the jewel to work.
Having too much fun with this build, really wish I would've started the league with it. Got a couple lucky drops and made a ton of cash, gear is looking real nasty at this point now that I got my level 21/20 vaal skellies and level 21/20 zombies. Thanks for the awesome guide, probably the best build I've played!

Edit: Made a little change after I posted this and swapped out one of my rings for second high life and resists unset ring, which allows me to run a 20/20 Flesh Offering as well. It feels like a MASSIVE increase in DPS with the 51% move speed and 51% attack speed (helm enchant) up on the minions. Highly recommend this...
Last edited by WeaponizedSP on Jun 24, 2018, 8:17:46 PM
Hello there, thanks for writing this build. I'm playing a necromancer build for the first time in POE (used to play fishymancer in Diablo) and I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I recently hit 65 and started mapping. I have almost all the end game gear mentioned in this guide (Don't have belly, using loreweave instead) but I feel like I'm very squishy. Can someone please take a look at my character and suggest some improvements ?
I have 3.8k hp with about 30% damage mitigation. I'm not able to do uber lab just yet. I'm new to this game, started less than a month ago.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
"
ChimeraShot wrote:
Hello there, thanks for writing this build. I'm playing a necromancer build for the first time in POE (used to play fishymancer in Diablo) and I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I recently hit 65 and started mapping. I have almost all the end game gear mentioned in this guide (Don't have belly, using loreweave instead) but I feel like I'm very squishy. Can someone please take a look at my character and suggest some improvements ?
I have 3.8k hp with about 30% damage mitigation. I'm not able to do uber lab just yet. I'm new to this game, started less than a month ago.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Have you capped your resistances? That's the most likely problem (although your gear looks quite good).

If you want more life, get some more sources of flat life such as Ghastly Eye jewels with 30+ life.

Otherwise, just keep mapping and levelling; you've still got plenty of levels to go to fill out your tree. Check that you've beaten all the story quests that award Skill Points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info