PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Hey man, I have started to mess around with my summoner and ended up with Kitava Herald's to apply bleed so i can use bloodlust for huge multiplier on skeletons. I'm using Brass Dome with shock immunity from Watcher's eye, so i get like 64% physical dmg reduction without basalt flask. I was using Hatred for now, but this phasing looks tempting. Thank you for a lot of useful info, cheers!
"
I have a similar build, but can be so:
https://pastebin.com/KawKkNqC
13 x skeletons with 136K damage (melee splash not need it)
14 X zombies with 19,5K life, 26K melee damage, and 58K slams (good melee splash, 1.25s cooldown)+maim

and build in process...

This looks like a nice cold damage build! A few things on your path of building link:
1) you don't have Elemental equilibrium, which I assume you can proc with lightning warp. If you add in this node and go to the calculations, and select enemy is maimed, hit with lightning and max frenzy and power charges, you'll see you are at 220K shaper dps for skellies and almost 100K zombie slam dps!

2) If you are not using EE, you can get more strength and life regen by taking the shaper node near scion life wheel

3) why do you have 2 golem skill gems when it seems your golem limit is 1?

4) With so much cold damage, you'd get better DPS using hypothermia than with faster attacks. More chance to chill and freeze, but you'd need an extra fraction of a second to apply chill to ramp up the damage, so you lose a bit of initial damage.

5) Well done getting over 1000 strength! The only thing is, your EHP seems a bit low - are you finding you get one shot before your zombies can leech? (That is one of the reasons I went for less damage and brutality, because I use mana for enfeeble and aspect of the spider. It gives about 3K extra EHP with the extra life you can get on jewels and the enfeeble damage reduction, plus a nice long range slow)

still, all that cold damage is sexy. I'm predicting that with the changes to EE and improvements to curses coming, a cold damage skellie build will be even better next patch :)
"
Hey man, I have started to mess around with my summoner and ended up with Kitava Herald's to apply bleed so i can use bloodlust for huge multiplier on skeletons. I'm using Brass Dome with shock immunity from Watcher's eye, so i get like 64% physical dmg reduction without basalt flask. I was using Hatred for now, but this phasing looks tempting. Thank you for a lot of useful info, cheers

Heya! Someone else wrote a bleed guide with heralds proccing bleed on the forum here, and the damage was indeed impressive!

I actually started this build wanting to use brass dome and go get Iron reflexes! But I found a belly of the beast first and so scaled life instead. With chaos golem and lots of zombies, you'd be pretty much immune to physical one shots, and would hardly feel lots of small physical hits too. I was playing around with a really tanky build, and came up with this idea using the purities and ahns heritage to protect from elemental one shots, and lightning coil to protect from physical one shots. Add in a wyrmscale and fragility gems, and you get phasing, onslaught and rampage to fix movement speed problems. Only issue is your minions are a bit slow, and no frenzy charges from carnage chieftans is a loss too. check it out: (I tried this build, but didn't feel much extra survivability and lost a lot of fun without minion move speed, so went straight back to the queens escape and seven league step version. This is why I say minion move speed is a good layer of defence!) https://pastebin.com/jCrBw5xD

I'm gonna give this one a try for the Flashback event. Never really played a necro/summoner but this looks lulzy enough to try out :)

I'll be streaming it tomorrow when the event goes live too in case anyone wants to check it out - twitch.tv/jthebes

Thanks for the build & write up :D
Maybe i will try this build on the flashback event. Looks like i can smoke/drink/watching netflix while playing this build LuL.

Btw. nice written guide.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
3) why do you have 2 golem skill gems when it seems your golem limit is 1?

stone golem for Lab

Took Elemental equilibrium
damage (maim + EE):
13 x skeletons: 136K to 175k damage (1.7M to 2.2M)
14 X zombies 26K to 34k melee damage (364k to 476k), and 58K to 75k slams (812k to 1M)

How about using Vigilant Strike+The Vigil (...Fortifies you and Nearby Allies for 12 seconds)?

build still in progress...
Stream is live (assuming it doesn't tank). POE likes to crash a lot when I stream at the start of anything so....we'll see.

Thanks again for the build. Hopefully I can do it some justice :D
Passives for bandits?
"
Inscaped wrote:
Passives for bandits?

Kill all for 2 passive points.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Noob question, why do we use blood magic for the spectre?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info