[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Loving the build, having lots of fun with it, but I do have a question. Looking at your profile I see your using blood rage, how does that work with blade vortex exactly? Thanks

It is used for frenzy charge generation on kill. Extra attack speed is also good for whirling blades movement speed.
Hi, what about essence worm with hatred?
"
zargers wrote:
Hi, what about essence worm with hatred?

It is an option but it means losing a ring slot - missing out on lots of life and resists. For me hatred only adds 16% more damage so I decided to go with the aspect of the spider instead. It can be crafted on any piece of gear as a suffix and it applies a debuff that hinders enemies and grants up to 15% more damage. The aoe is great - covers the entire screen.
"
"
Erase_All_Drives wrote:
why you not use this?:

Can you explain what you think it brings to the table?

it`s increased lightning damage and crit chance
"
"
"
Erase_All_Drives wrote:
why you not use this?:

Can you explain what you think it brings to the table?

it`s increased lightning damage and crit chance

According to PoB, my pretty average rare amulet adds 1.5% more damage than the choir and also comes with life and resists.

And you can get much better shaped amulets with penetration or extra elemental damage.
Last edited by DirtyDot on Apr 3, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
why not use Elemental equilibrium?
"
2BRStarScream wrote:
why not use Elemental equilibrium?

we're using all three elements. with elemental equilibrium a hit carrying all three element types gives target +25% to all elemental resistances.
what enchant on blade vortex better duration or damage?
"
2BRStarScream wrote:

duration. makes it easier to maintain blade vortex stacks resulting in more damage at the end of the day.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
2BRStarScream wrote:

duration. makes it easier to maintain blade vortex stacks resulting in more damage at the end of the day.

Thank you dude u help a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info