[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Is it worth to invest on the reduce mana reserved nodes on the top left + enlightened support to have another aura?
If yes, which one is better? Hatred? Anager?

The mana reserved I calculated it is
(((0.25+0.25) * 0.75 + 0.5) * 0.92 + 0.25 * 0.75 ) * 0.86 (nodes) = 0.85355. (Link 2 harald and aura to the support)

Did I calculate it correct?
Haven’t reach the mana reserved nodes yet and still deciding on whether to buy lvl 3 support
"
momo52620 wrote:
Is it worth to invest on the reduce mana reserved nodes on the top left + enlightened support to have another aura?
If yes, which one is better? Hatred? Anager?

The mana reserved I calculated it is
(((0.25+0.25) * 0.75 + 0.5) * 0.92 + 0.25 * 0.75 ) * 0.86 (nodes) = 0.85355. (Link 2 harald and aura to the support)

Did I calculate it correct?
Haven’t reach the mana reserved nodes yet and still deciding on whether to buy lvl 3 support

The build's got enough DPS as it is, you dont need an additional DPS aura. Also, having that much mana reserved removes MoM's utility/survivability, which IMO is what this build lacks over damage. (Unless you only clear maps and dont do end game bosses)
What do i need to change here to improve my dps more?
Last edited by AtomicTempest on Jun 19, 2018, 2:14:11 PM
"
AtomicTempest wrote:

Vaal blade vortex instead of normal (VBV has pretty good damage), you can grab a 20/20 for relatively cheap.

20% quality your support gems.

Better boss weapon set. You can get cheap ones (can look up the temple mod that gives 5% non-chaos dmg as extra chaos damage along with 70% spell dmg), or expensive ones (shaper %phys as extra X).

Can also get a warlord mark ring and replace some sockets around.

Besides that, not much you can upgrade for DPS. Necklace with phys as extra. Not sure what your flask or jewel are either.
"
worldpk wrote:
"
AtomicTempest wrote:

Vaal blade vortex instead of normal (VBV has pretty good damage), you can grab a 20/20 for relatively cheap.

20% quality your support gems.

Better boss weapon set. You can get cheap ones (can look up the temple mod that gives 5% non-chaos dmg as extra chaos damage along with 70% spell dmg), or expensive ones (shaper %phys as extra X).

Can also get a warlord mark ring and replace some sockets around.

Besides that, not much you can upgrade for DPS. Necklace with phys as extra. Not sure what your flask or jewel are either.

these are my flasks
Could use some help with what to upgrade next if anyone can check my profile. I don't have two stat stick for bosses yet, so maybe that? Damage is still fine without so wondering if upgrading something else first would be ideal.

Thanks
"
Analena wrote:
Could use some help with what to upgrade next if anyone can check my profile. I don't have two stat stick for bosses yet, so maybe that? Damage is still fine without so wondering if upgrading something else first would be ideal.

Thanks

warlord mark ring (or any elder ring for the time being) + mark of the shaper is a good dps increase. And yeah, stat sticks. There's cheap ones that do very well available with temple mods (tacati's for example). Or if you have the currency, can go for good shaper dagger/stick.
"
AtomicTempest wrote:

why did you craft on flat lightning to atks? and local crit on your dagger? those dont do anything for us.
Whats you thinking about 1 dagger+lycoside shield ? its can be good dps ?
"
przemekkubera wrote:
Whats you thinking about 1 dagger+lycoside shield ? its can be good dps ?

?? you already have 100% accuracy.

B L A D E V O R T E X I S A S P E L L.

so many people using flat dmg to attacks and Wed its crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info