[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Galega7 wrote:
What do you think of this amulet with a mod of "10% to gain a power, frenzy or endurance charge on kill" It is worth investing in multiple crafted ??

i don't think we have any problem generating charges. we get endurance from WM, power from PCoC (don't really need them for mapping anyway), frenzy are a bit harder to get, but there are quite a few options - blood rage, ice bite, green dream jewel, Overcharged notable via intuitive leap.

5.2k HP, 700 unreserved mana. Been rolling around pretty well. Level 87. I need some help with what to go for next. Currently have about 2ex available. Do I save up for a 6L inpulsa? Do I get shaper's mark and an elder ring? Do I get a better dagger + stat stick? anything else? Some advice on how to improve please

2.9kk dps right now without taste of hate, level 84 with 5580hp. At lvl 90 will be 6100hp, 3.5kk dps with taste of hate and some nodes on critmilti. Shaper already easy done, t16 easy done. Thx for the guide.
Why do we use 2 times Warlords Mark?
What happens if i replace the second mark (the lower lvl version with cwdt) with an golem?
"
Rodman_Exile wrote:
Why do we use 2 times Warlords Mark?
What happens if i replace the second mark (the lower lvl version with cwdt) with an golem?

One of them is triggered by Herald of lighting (which is more important in my opinion) the other when you take damage. More reliable to have them both but ultimately Elder ring is better and can replace both of them. If you are short on gem slots I would go for the one with the lightning which generates more curses at the end of the day.

You can go for the golem linked with the CWDT it is not that big of a deal.
Last edited by benjirogenji on Jun 19, 2018, 5:54:29 AM
Is a Vinktar useful at all for this build? As a budget intermediary for Taste of Hate.
"
kluch wrote:

5.2k HP, 700 unreserved mana. Been rolling around pretty well. Level 87. I need some help with what to go for next. Currently have about 2ex available. Do I save up for a 6L inpulsa? Do I get shaper's mark and an elder ring? Do I get a better dagger + stat stick? anything else? Some advice on how to improve please

I'd change the dagger first and maybe the shield (if AOE is enough a +100life one can add a lot to survivability). My second target would be the flask, Taste of hate makes a huge difference. (Why do you need mana flask anyway?).

6L can be the last addition.
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
kluch wrote:

I'd change the dagger first and maybe the shield (if AOE is enough a +100life one can add a lot to survivability). My second target would be the flask, Taste of hate makes a huge difference. (Why do you need mana flask anyway?).

6L can be the last addition.

Ok thanks, I will look at upgrading my dagger and maybe getting a stat stick instead of a shield (for swap at least).

I am using the mana flask because of MoM. Sometimes when I take big hits I have no mana left, which could cause problems. I will try playing without it and see how it goes.
What do you think about my gear? I know that I need better daggers and jewels, but besides this, what can you advice me to improve?
"
rax4r wrote:
What do you think about my gear? I know that I need better daggers and jewels, but besides this, what can you advice me to improve?

1. Amulet with max life on it
2. Dropping Zeel's for a uniqe shield with 100+ max life and whatever else you need
3. Better boots with more max life

I would also considering throwing few devines on you shapers ring for more spell dam/inc. life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info