[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot wrote:

this build was going to be my secret weapon for conquering the SSF race but apparently it has been leaked so no point hiding now.

Say thx to LifingNerdDenmarkGuy #)
Sup, today is my birthday and I think I found a present as a new build starter for upcoming flashback
It's my SSF plan too - though I definitely wasn't planning on competing!
Elementalists are going to be pretty popular too.
is this build posiblle to be used as mf solo character fot like t3-8 maps or changing the gloves with sadimas would kill the clear speed?
"
shlywals wrote:
is this build posiblle to be used as mf solo character fot like t3-8 maps or changing the gloves with sadimas would kill the clear speed?

U may try Essence worm+Hatred in instead of sadimas, but so early on u shouldnt have any problem with damage.
i'm trying this build in the flashback and also in the 3.3.
My idea for leveling is to use freez pulse and fire trap till level 12.
At level 10 if some currency drops i'll buy axiom perpetum.
At level 12 i'll use bv as my boss set up, and lightning trap as my clear speed
LT is super op for leveling since u can also one shot boss
Great build. Looking forward to trying it out in the 3.2 Flashback.
Hey ist it possible to do uberlab carrys with this build tomorrow at flashback league ?

nice guide :) cheers
Hey bud,

Can you do another paintjob on the Leveling tree please? I'm colourblind and cannot see the difference on the lines 1 & 2 - Where they begin/end.

Been wanting to try Blade Vortex for a while and this seems like the most reasonable build that doesn't require a ton of currency.

Thanks
"
ZachOK wrote:
Hey bud,

Can you do another paintjob on the Leveling tree please? I'm colourblind and cannot see the difference on the lines 1 & 2 - Where they begin/end.

Been wanting to try Blade Vortex for a while and this seems like the most reasonable build that doesn't require a ton of currency.

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/JgUnH8A.jpg

The "white" area is 1 :)
Hope this helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info