[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Welcome!
Have a Path of Building link?
Or open profile character public? THX

I opened my characters tab but will probably keep it closed during the flashback because reasons.
"
theR0cker wrote:

Which changes need to be done to use Impulsa? Is that a best option?

Need to take the beacon of ruin ascendancy node and optionally replace added fire damage gem with hypothermia. I do believe this to be the stronger version of the build once you have all the gear available.
"
Yoluun wrote:
This looks fun. Will probably try it for the flashback event.

How is BV for leveling? Or would you run frozen pulse/spark until you get some links?

I leveled with BV from level 12 just fine so it is totally possible although requires lots of dexterity. Nothing stops you however from using your skill of choice and leveling the BV gem in the background.
Hi, noob question here :D
You said that this build "Can do all map mods", so, How can you do no mana leech or no mana regen maps?
2nd noob question, I saw you in vids that you have no more than 400 mana free and you play with mind over matter, so, how can you play having so low amount of mana?
Hello,

I'd like to give this build a try as a league starter. The guide mention this build is not gated behind expensive rares. How necessary is the Warlord's Mark ring? What limitations are there if I don't have a ring that grants Warlord's mark?

Thanks for the reply.
"
You said that this build "Can do all map mods", so, How can you do no mana leech or no mana regen maps?
2nd noob question, I saw you in vids that you have no more than 400 mana free and you play with mind over matter, so, how can you play having so low amount of mana?

"Can do" doesn't really mean "can do very easily". Just means you can run them if you really need to. No regen can be run with leech, no leech can be run with max level clarity. Another option is to use assassin's mark in some form (ring, curse on hit linked to heralds or orb of storms, or blasphemy).

To answer your second question, I switched to mini MoM based on watcher's jewel which is only 10% damage taken from mana, so 400 mana is enough for hits up to 4k.
Thanks for creating this guide. I am looking forward in trying this for Flashback!

Last edited by kazafz on May 3, 2018, 1:26:31 AM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

"Can do" doesn't really mean "can do very easily". Just means you can run them if you really need to. No regen can be run with leech, no leech can be run with max level clarity. Another option is to use assassin's mark in some form (ring, curse on hit linked to heralds or orb of storms, or blasphemy).

To answer your second question, I switched to mini MoM based on watcher's jewel which is only 10% damage taken from mana, so 400 mana is enough for hits up to 4k.

Ty so much for your reply, you are so polite ☺
"
MiniNova wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to give this build a try as a league starter. The guide mention this build is not gated behind expensive rares. How necessary is the Warlord's Mark ring? What limitations are there if I don't have a ring that grants Warlord's mark?

Thanks for the reply.

Can always use warlord's mark gem linked to either blasphemy or curse on hit - would have to drop one of the heralds though with blasphemy. Once you get life leech from the paragon of calamity, you can invest in mana regen and drop WM altogether.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Welcome!
Have a Path of Building link?
Or open profile character public? THX

I opened my characters tab but will probably keep it closed during the flashback because reasons.

You are hiding best options. lol. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info