[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hi OP,

Got several questions:

- If I am going for the Impulsa route, everything is the same on the skill tree except for taking different Ascendancy nodes right?

- If I take the Beacon of Ruin route, what's our source of leech besides Atziri's Flask since we don't take Calamity anymore?
Have a question too.

Because we have (well must be) 3L +1 Fire skills WAND by craft it - best skill for leveling is Fireftorm.

So, at witch point we should switch to BV?
What is best 4L gem setup?
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Got several questions:

- If I am going for the Impulsa route, everything is the same on the skill tree except for taking different Ascendancy nodes right?

- If I take the Beacon of Ruin route, what's our source of leech besides Atziri's Flask since we don't take Calamity anymore?

Yes, the tree is the same.
-
Warlord's mark, ideally on a ring. Alternatively, berek's grip ring.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 3, 2018, 2:08:13 AM
"
Have a question too.

Because we have (well must be) 3L +1 Fire skills WAND by craft it - best skill for leveling is Fireftorm.

So, at witch point we should switch to BV?

It is a 1 month race, not a 1 hour one. I wouldn't sweat about min maxing the first few levels. I will be using BV from the start anyway.

4L setup is BV-spell echo-controlled destruction-increased crit.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Got several questions:

Warlord's mark, ideally on a ring. Alternatively, berek's grip ring.

Thanks for the swift reply!
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

It is a 1 month race, not a 1 hour one. I wouldn't sweat about min maxing the first few levels. I will be using BV from the start anyway.

4L setup is BV-spell echo-controlled destruction-increased crit.

PoE is always about minmaxing, no matter 1 hour, 1 week or standart permanent league.

But its good thougth - start BV from spell echo gem.
I noticed on your gear you have CWDT at level 12, and Immortal call at level 14. Are there any other gems you want to keep at a certain level?
"
I noticed on your gear you have CWDT at level 12, and Immortal call at level 14. Are there any other gems you want to keep at a certain level?

Arcane surge needs to be kept low enough to be triggered by a single cast of orb of storms. Everything else should be leveled to the max.
I will try it in the Flashback Event :-)
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
theR0cker wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Welcome!
Have a Path of Building link?
Or open profile character public? THX

I opened my characters tab but will probably keep it closed during the flashback because reasons.

You are hiding best options. lol. :)

this build was going to be my secret weapon for conquering the SSF race but apparently it has been leaked so no point hiding now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info