[3.5] Elder Bleed Gladiator ft. Blasphemer's Grasp

"
MaxtromeFoe wrote:
Sounds good Nephan, and thanks again. Got this on the cheap the other day, what are your thoughts? APS and PDPS are kinda low but the price was right.
Also is there a reason to use ancestral protector instead of ancestral war chief?

Hello Again MaxtromeFoe,

I did not feel a significant change on map clearing speed when I replaced "Chance to Bleed" with "Ruthless". It may be because of the fact that may gear in standard is quite good.

I really liked the Axe, increased damage with bleeding & culling strike adds lots of value.

I use Ancestral Protector over Ancestral Warchief for our weapon of destruction is bleed damage and attack speed increases numbers of bleeds inflicted per second.

You mentioned this is a good league starter, but requires more or less full Elder items.
How does that work?
HEllo @ckp2906

You do not need any Elder items at the beginning and follow the tree given in the guide until you get to a point that you can convert to Elder items. Elder items are significantly increasing the damage output together with defensive stats thanks to Blasphemer's Grap by providing quality of life when it comes to flasks.
I'm a noob, but I'm enjoying this build, thanks.

Could you perhaps post your thoughts about Pantheon choices?
"
abdalazrd wrote:
I'm a noob, but I'm enjoying this build, thanks.

Could you perhaps post your thoughts about Pantheon choices?

I am glad that you are enjoying this build. My preference of major god is Arakaali. When it comes to minor god, Gruthkul & Ryslatha can be both decent choices.
Hey there, I'm kinda new to the game, currently migrating from the D3 fiasco, and I'm wondering, I love the whole gladiator aeshetic, is it still possible to look like that first screenshot?? the whole golden armor, lion pelt thing you have going on is really awsome !!
"
pirse wrote:
Hey there, I'm kinda new to the game, currently migrating from the D3 fiasco, and I'm wondering, I love the whole gladiator aeshetic, is it still possible to look like that first screenshot?? the whole golden armor, lion pelt thing you have going on is really awsome !!

Hello Pirse, welcome to Path of Exile!

Unfortunately it was a seasonal supporter pack which is not available anymore & won't be available in the future.

There are some in game items which can make you look similar: Bringer of Rain (helmet) & Ashrend (body armour). If you won't use these items for your build, you can purchase "Skin Transfer" micro-transaction and make your helmet and body armour look like them.

Please follow a guideline for your first build to be able to have a pleasant POE experience. I did not do it when I start playing the game and my first character was a total disaster ^^.

This is how Bringer of Rain helmet & Ashrend body armour looks like on a character:

Very interesting build. Any chance for some gameplay videos?
"
kurwokwas wrote:
Very interesting build. Any chance for some gameplay videos?

Yes please! Planning to experiment your build for my next character, would gladly appreciate some gameplays videos. T15 map wd be nice!
Edit: double post
Last edited by nonooo on Jan 4, 2019, 9:13:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info