[3.5] Elder Bleed Gladiator ft. Blasphemer's Grasp

"
Crobahm wrote:
Hey, great build! The map mod immunity really caught my eye on this build.

however I have one question. Why aren't you taking these following nodes?

Spoiler
The nodes in question are circled in red. The Dirty Technique node and the two nodes in front of it gives a total of 85% increased damage with bleeding and 20% increased bleeding duration. Seems too good to pass up in my opinion.

The nodes circled in blue could be cut out to afford these nodes before hitting 92. Cuts could be made else where else too, I'm sure.

The tree in question if you're curious. Not 100% definite for me, as I'll be trying to get 100% chance to apply bleeds so some nodes will be cut/taken to make that happen.

Hey Crobahm, it is good to hear that you liked the build.

- "Cloth and Chain" can certainly be skipped in case you will be able to cap your resistances by items
- I do not use "Iron Reflexes" myself and mentioned in build guide that it is optional
- I really value chance to block. It helps us mitigate more damage and run through the high tier maps without being worried
- Based on above, I would pass "Hatchet Master" node but will certainly go for "Dirty Techniques" node

If my resistances would be capped by item & I would follow above, then my bleed damage would increase from 13586 to 14845 according to POB.
Last edited by NEPHAN on Apr 27, 2018, 9:21:27 AM
Quick question, can it farm Uber labs And/or Hall of grandmasters?
So far leveling is not the best, but its easy so I have nothing complain about.
I can farm Uber Lab quite easily. I haven't given Hall of Grandmasters a try with this build.

In case I will drop the map again, I will give it a try and let you know the outcome.

Leveling was the best among the characters I played so far but I started playing the game towards the end of Harbinger. So, I am quite sure that they are better leveling builds out there. Have you reached the "Crimson Dance" node in the skill tree by the way? It makes lots of difference when it comes to leveling.
Last edited by NEPHAN on Apr 27, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
You should really go ruthless instead of chance to bleed.
The PoB doesn't show the real DPS. I can assure you that with ruthless your dmg almost doubles (with 100% chance to bleed some else obtained). With just 4-6 secs of attack to boss, ruthless gets full effect.

PM me personally and I'll link you my bleed dmg computation tool written in C++ online compiler where you can see this clearly.

Edit: Or in your case maybe instead of faster attacks it would be even better :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on May 15, 2018, 10:41:59 AM
Can you share screenshot from your calculator for different gem set-ups?
Last edited by NEPHAN on May 27, 2018, 8:47:40 AM
Could you take a look at my gear I feel like my damage is very low. I tried using lacerate, but the damage is way lower than when i'm using sunder. I feel like I'm missing something very important the bleed damage is very minimal compared to the brute physical damage i'm dealing.
"
arkevons wrote:
Could you take a look at my gear I feel like my damage is very low. I tried using lacerate, but the damage is way lower than when i'm using sunder. I feel like I'm missing something very important the bleed damage is very minimal compared to the brute physical damage i'm dealing.

Hello @Arkevons,

I couldn't see "Vulnerability + Blasphemy Support" in your gem set-up. Together with the gem set-up chest armour links make a huge different. Please add this gem support and upgrade your body armour to at least 5 link armour. You will see a huge difference in damage dealt by your char after making these changes.

It is perfectly to ok to play with sunder if you feel that it is better than lacerate

Loving the build! Just hit a3 in like an hour and change, which is a great time for me. Currently using dual Screaming Eagles and will either switch over to dual Relentless Furys or Relentless Fury/The Gryphon. Any thoughts on that? Shields can come later once things stop blowing up immediately haha.

Is the damage from Chance to Bleed better than Ruthless for a sixth link? Seems like a toss up.
"
MaxtromeFoe wrote:
Loving the build! Just hit a3 in like an hour and change, which is a great time for me. Currently using dual Screaming Eagles and will either switch over to dual Relentless Furys or Relentless Fury/The Gryphon. Any thoughts on that? Shields can come later once things stop blowing up immediately haha.

Is the damage from Chance to Bleed better than Ruthless for a sixth link? Seems like a toss up.

First of all, I am glad to hear that you are having a great time.

Considering that you also got the "Crimson Dance" node, selection of weapon is not going to make a huge difference. While leveling, my weapon of choice was Relentless Furys.

POB does not seem to calculate Bleed damage correctly.I need to test "Chance to Bleed" vs "Ruthless". I will let you know the outcome of test.
Last edited by NEPHAN on Jul 25, 2018, 7:35:11 AM
Sounds good Nephan, and thanks again. Got this on the cheap the other day, what are your thoughts? APS and PDPS are kinda low but the price was right.
Also is there a reason to use ancestral protector instead of ancestral war chief?
Last edited by MaxtromeFoe on Jul 24, 2018, 7:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info