[3.2] Chain-Prolif Elementalist (A new way to play ignite) HC endgame viable

how does EE work in this build ? since your shieldcharge proc all the element make the mob resist to it ?
"
weoilikeher wrote:
how does EE work in this build ? since your shieldcharge proc all the element make the mob resist to it ?

he uses orb of storms to proc EE on bosses. for mobs you get 25% res which you overpower with raw dmg
Been wondering. why no Holy fire passive cluster for 100% more burn dmg?
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:

he uses orb of storms to proc EE on bosses. for mobs you get 25% res which you overpower with raw dmg

its pretty easy for accidently shield charge into the boss so will you wait and run around ?
"
weoilikeher wrote:
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:

its pretty easy for accidently shield charge into the boss so will you wait and run around ?

yep you have to wait for whole 0.5 seconds for orb of storms to proc EE back to what it should be
[/quote]

yep you have to wait for whole 0.5 seconds for orb of storms to proc EE back to what it should be[/quote]
it usually last the whole duration, maybe the boss is resist ele anyway but ye, you cant re-apply EE in a certain time, not 0.5 sec tho
"
weoilikeher wrote:

it usually last the whole duration, maybe the boss is resist ele anyway but ye, you cant re-apply EE in a certain time, not 0.5 sec tho

Quote for wiki: "Multiple EE strikes will overwrite each other. The effect lasts 5 seconds or until being overwritten."
Orb of storms will overwrite the shield charge EE as soon as it stikes. As far as i know Orb of storms strikes every 0.5 seconds so it will overwrite fast enough for shield charge not to matter
this build is fun..i just hit mapping with it and im having a great time
thnx op for posting
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
"
weoilikeher wrote:

Quote for wiki: "Multiple EE strikes will overwrite each other. The effect lasts 5 seconds or until being overwritten."
Orb of storms will overwrite the shield charge EE as soon as it stikes. As far as i know Orb of storms strikes every 0.5 seconds so it will overwrite fast enough for shield charge not to matter

my bad xD
also trying a BV setup with leech enchant and maybe atziri flask because flameblast on some of the bosses is too clunky for me.
hello men, thanks for the good guide. one question there is a way with Call of the brotherhood ring and avatar of fire of making this build an Storm Caller for example without loosing the beautiful explosions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info