[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
GodFather_3 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Ryslatha's Coi is now the best in slot?

With Ryslatha's coil (30% less and 40% more, 1 ex?), we have same dps as with a mirror tier rare stygian vise (multiple exalts). We can corrupt that for more dps too.
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
Probably answered in topic, but could not find it.

How do you proc Soul of Arakaali with double nebuloch and without CWDT - IC?

I really dont understand.

copypasted:

"""
Are you talking about Arachnoxia? because with Arakaali we take 5% reduced Damage from Damage Over Time (like Nebuloch degen).

With the gear and tree I have, the only problem I still had was shock, so I decided to take Arakaali (especially for : 30% reduced Effect of Shock on you | 30% reduced Shock Duration on You)

Capturing Arachnoxia is really helpfull early when you don't have enouph regen, especially for lab. You just need to swap items, this will stop the edegen from Nebuloch, and you'll quickly regen your life after a trap...
"""
how do u sustain mana? i constantly need to use my mana flask

also my lightning golem just keeps dying
Last edited by derwaynez on Jan 1, 2019, 1:26:04 PM
I have a quick question as well. How do we gain endurance charges. Sorry for the easy question but I am new to path of exile and this is the first league I am playing into end game. I have about 20ex to spend after getting a few lucky drops and want to know if that's enough to get it super strong?

Thanks!
"
derwaynez wrote:
how do u sustain mana? i constantly need to use my mana flask

also my lightning golem just keeps dying

take the mana leech node under duelist area
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
I have a quick question as well. How do we gain endurance charges. Sorry for the easy question but I am new to path of exile and this is the first league I am playing into end game. I have about 20ex to spend after getting a few lucky drops and want to know if that's enough to get it super strong?

Thanks!

Means to gain endurance charges:
- EC on Melee Stun support
- Chieftain passives
- Enduring cry
- elder swords

20ex are more than enough "new" player :)
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jan 1, 2019, 2:16:56 PM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
GodFather_3 wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Ryslatha's Coi is now the best in slot?

With Ryslatha's coil (30% less and 40% more, 1 ex?), we have same dps as with a mirror tier rare stygian vise (multiple exalts). We can corrupt that for more dps too.

Is a well rolled one really 1ex now? damn. Was like 20-30c a couple weeks ago.

But yeah to elaborate on his point. The damage multiplier you see ends up being a 15-20% more damage increase. Combined with the added phys on it, most stygian vises can't compete. Although POB won't show it, you can equip the belt ingame and see the ~20% damage increase it gives.

for me, i managed the loss of resists on a stygian vise by giving up tombfists for well rolled resist gloves. But with perfect gear you should be able to also wear tombfist and still cap your resist.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:

Thanks!

looks like every league you play you get lucky drops totaling more then 20ex without getting above 89. This is your first league above 90 and you got some insanely lucky drops again! Wow! what's it like to be so lucky?
deleted
Last edited by jim_Bonks on Jan 1, 2019, 3:48:10 PM
mhm can somone take a look at my build and see why i can't seem to stay alive with with dual nebulochs once i have 7 charges going?

I am still trying to cap my res as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info