[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
kazaar1 wrote:
Loving the build in HC so far, im in the process of shaping my atlas doing t13's. Even syndicate's die in 1-2 molten strike attacks, i will say my RF occultist farmed all the currency for this build idk how viable in HC it is until u get all the main pieces (can be hard in hc) but i planned out the build and had my weps/loreweave before i started and its been hands down one of the strongest builds I've ever played. Think with some minor adjustments (and some help from some smarter hc players than me) it could be one of the best hc builds too. Looking forward to min maxing it when im past 95 and doing some bosses.

Ill let you know if I take down shaper+/anything else but for now i need to get a much better amulet and probably fix the resist using my gloves/abyssal jewel maybe. For now the devotion is probably necessary for dex+ im just mapping. I can go for a inferno once im focused on bossing + have better rares.

Thanks for the tips! :)

"
grimchip wrote:

Warbanner just isn't good for the build. The only thing on it that really benefits us is the adrenaline, which is a good buff, but you need increased duration to make it last a noticeable amount of time and that causes warbanner to reserve ~14% mana. It's not terrible to use warbanner but definitely more efficient to get the damage buff from combustion and have alot more spare mana.

I've never used vicious proj, ever. I think I thought about it a while ago and realized it would hurt my clear dps because I'd have to swap out a more powerful red gem for the red clear gems (anc call/melee splash) instead of swapping out a weaker red gem.

also i've never had issues with the balls being too slow in a boss in fight. Vicious proj could be very good for clear though due to the delay of mobs dieing from the balls being reduced, although I've never tested it.

Thank you!
Been doing this build for Betrayal since I'm playing on and off and it's easy enough to get going without heaps of currency.

I'm using the Effigon amulet with a bringer of rain and some other blind mechanics to proc ele overload for some good damage, will probably switch it around when I have more currency for 6-link and enchanted helm.

I'm still in low tier maps but this budget setup is serving me well enough. Great guide, great build, thanks!
"

Hello! This is my first MS character after thousands of hours played (cant believe I waited this long). I was wondering what was the next step for my character gear upgrade wise. I got the 2 additional proj and the +1 to endu charge.

Great build.
"
Cyniq wrote:
Been doing this build for Betrayal since I'm playing on and off and it's easy enough to get going without heaps of currency.

I'm using the Effigon amulet with a bringer of rain and some other blind mechanics to proc ele overload for some good damage, will probably switch it around when I have more currency for 6-link and enchanted helm.

I'm still in low tier maps but this budget setup is serving me well enough. Great guide, great build, thanks!

That's actually clever! Thank you for your suggestion!

If you find a consistant way to blind ennemies (abyss jewels?) and get enough resisances you can get dps with The Effigon close to the one I suggested. The blind also increases your survivability.
"
lehuukha wrote:
"

Hello! This is my first MS character after thousands of hours played (cant believe I waited this long). I was wondering what was the next step for my character gear upgrade wise. I got the 2 additional proj and the +1 to endu charge.

Great build.

Hello!

I think you should get better weapons (like 245dps and >38% added as fire).

I also updated the build (removed War Banner and added Combustion to Warchief Totem)
How do I get my attack speed to not be atrocious?
"
dhise wrote:
How do I get my attack speed to not be atrocious?

Hey,

Jewels are very helpful for this. Look for jewels with >12 % attack speed (or abyssal jewels with a chance to get Onslaught on kill). Getting a corrupted Nebuloch with inc. as could also help.
Man I can't make it work at all, it kills fast, but I get oneshot by bosses or Syndicates. Even using a belly.. no clue what I am doing wrong. How do you not die instantly to everything?
Last edited by Anno1989 on Jan 12, 2019, 7:05:44 AM
"
Anno1989 wrote:
Man I can't make it work at all, it kills fast, but I get oneshot by bosses or Syndicates. Even using a belly.. no clue what I am doing wrong. How do you not die instantly to everything?

It would be helpful if you share your build (PoB link or make your characters accessible).
Are you using CWDT-Immortal Call?
Hello, can I ask, how much viable is juggernaut for endgame content/delve instead chieftain with this build? I know chieftain is better, but I already have one chieftain and I would like play other ascendancy classes too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info