[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Tree does seem to make a difference, I was getting similar numbers with the new minion nodes with much lest investment into "to dusts". Should be a much better league start.

https://pastebin.com/1b7f4HMS

This is what I am aiming for as a league start myself.

Exactly, one of the easiest starters especially if you go for HC.
My pob is not working for pastebin - SSL Connect Error - can you give a screenshot for skill tree pls ? Poe url is 3.3 - changed many skill points 3.4 there :/
I've checked the pastebin link and I got a question.

Why don't we take Grave Intentions?

We could take out 4 small life nodes, for instance.

Hey!

Tried the build last league it was awesome. Can you please update it for delve when you get some time? Thanks a lot in advance!
"
Semela wrote:
I've checked the pastebin link and I got a question.

Why don't we take Grave Intentions?

We could take out 4 small life nodes, for instance.

It's not too big of a deal if your minions die, it's a much bigger deal if you die.

"
Tried the build last league it was awesome. Can you please update it for delve when you get some time? Thanks a lot in advance!

I'll second that request. I too tried this build for the first time during Incursion and it quickly became my favorite build.

Please update the guide and esp the skill tree for us ASAP. Thx!
"
pickupcash wrote:
"

I'll second that request. I too tried this build for the first time during Incursion and it quickly became my favorite build.

Please update the guide and esp the skill tree for us ASAP. Thx!

there are updated versions of the build in comments for some time now, just read back a few pages. OP hasn't updated the guide in a very long time.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Sep 2, 2018, 7:14:57 PM
I see on wiki that using Femurs of the Saints cause lag spike. Is that an issue worth considering ? Also what "own" mean ? Mean your limit or the ammount you currenly summon ?
Thx in advance
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I see on wiki that using Femurs of the Saints cause lag spike. Is that an issue worth considering ?

Never noticed it, so not a problem I assume.

"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Also what "own" mean ? Mean your limit or the ammount you currenly summon ?

Your currently summoned minions.
change multistrike for melee physical damage or other in end game bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info