[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

I am running T6-T8 at the moment. No Kaom. No pricy ring with white socket yet. It is great. A little slow due to lack of movement skill but the burst is fantastic.

I feel that I do need zombies but I will transition to animated guardian soon. I have a question about specter to get the minion damage increase from the staff. Do we need them to be summoned?

Thanks
"
SupahDenny wrote:
nice build. I am trying to figure out how are you effectively proc-ing EE? Is it just by using ball lighting? Seems clunky no?

You proc EE with ball lightning yes, it doesn't need to be used 99% of the time since by the time it hits mobs they're most likely dead anyway.
I rarely use it besides bosses.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 14, 2018, 4:40:15 PM
"
gugumax25 wrote:
I am running T6-T8 at the moment. No Kaom. No pricy ring with white socket yet. It is great. A little slow due to lack of movement skill but the burst is fantastic.

I feel that I do need zombies but I will transition to animated guardian soon. I have a question about specter to get the minion damage increase from the staff. Do we need them to be summoned?

Thanks

Specters would be nice, but we're short on gem slots and the others are all too important to drop imo, there's already enough damage to clean up everything in the game.

If you really wanna use specters for faster clear, you can use them in a hungry loop ring, and move Stone Golem to helm instead of Increased Duration.

I wouldn't do it because they would be too squishy without Spectre Ascendacy and clear is fine already.
Last edited by Catharsis on Mar 14, 2018, 4:39:23 PM
Is this build HC viable?
Hey loving this build atm. I recently killed the Elder on a t12 map as well. Felt very nice.

I really hated having mana issues so I made two changes that were EXTREMELY effective.

I picked up Mana Flows (used two extra points on the tree for it in total) as well as dropping one of the abyss jewels on the tree for a Watcher's eye for mana regen while affected by clarity.

I simply used a Stygian vise so I could continue using the abyss jewel.

Once I farm up enough currency to purchase a double clarity effect on the watcher's eye it will be even better.

Just a FYI in case anyone is having mana troubles.
Last edited by Ìnfernø on Mar 15, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
So do we swap Melee Splash for Multistrike to kill bosses, but generally run Splash for mapping?
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Mar 15, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
"
Mooginator wrote:
So do we swap Melee Splash for Multistrike to kill bosses, but generally run Splash for mapping?

Yep.
"
Ìnfernø wrote:
Hey loving this build atm. I recently killed the Elder on a t12 map as well. Felt very nice.

I really hated having mana issues so I made two changes that were EXTREMELY effective.

I picked up Mana Flows (used two extra points on the tree for it in total) as well as dropping one of the abyss jewels on the tree for a Watcher's eye for mana regen while affected by clarity.

I simply used a Stygian vise so I could continue using the abyss jewel.

Once I farm up enough currency to purchase a double clarity effect on the watcher's eye it will be even better.

Just a FYI in case anyone is having mana troubles.

Are you using a From Dust jewel?
I don't have any mana issues with it

"
peromm wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

Yes it is
"
Are you using a From Dust jewel?
I don't have any mana issues with it

Yes I am. Using every jewel that is listed on the tree with the exception that I replaced the abyssal jewel with a watcher's eye.

On a 6L the mana cost is 72 per cast and with two massive reservations I have 104 total mana. I wanted to be able to spam my skeletons off CD witch I wasn't able to do before the changes.
This build is great; a nice balance of speed, fun, and boss annihilation. I actually like that it's not "super fast" (like windripper, discharge, KB, etc.). I can run at my flasked 30% movement speed and pretty much take out everything while opening chests, etc. And unlike the other "fast" builds, this one drops bosses VERY quickly.

The only thing that sucks is leveling it up; SRS is so slow and cumbersome especially 35-55. But when you finish Cruel lab and get the staff... everything changes (and it's worth it!).

Great work - I look forward to seeing the evolved version of the build guide!
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Mar 16, 2018, 3:23:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info