Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

Not really feeling the hype until you tell all the new recipes.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
We have also reduced net drops from bosses so that they drop regular items like before (it had a measurable effect).

OMEGALUL
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Once 3.2.1 is deployed, we'll keep making further improvements to the league

Sweet, so like when does early access for Bestiary League end and we can really get started on a full on new League?
How about increasing drops of some of those div cards/currency that got wrecked?

Also
- increase legendary beast spawns
- add recipes that use nemesis mods
- add other rare beasts to look for ... like an albino rhoa but different
- maybe add some fun stuff > like recipe that adds a beast mod to a map. Adds extra beasts
- finally tackle density issues in some maps. Blank screens get old. It is magnified this league because of lack of adds from league mod.
WTS Red Frog, 4ex.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
it'd be great instead of throwing nets that you you select the net you want to use and then it will autocast the net when the mob is in the HP range. Honestly, hitting another key isn't a very fun mechanic. Secondly, I wish there were fewer net types. Two would be satisfactory for me. You only needed a pokeball and masterball in pokemon. Instead it just uses the player to level check it against the mob and catching it.
"
Net Drops
We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.

We have also reduced net drops from bosses so that they drop regular items like before (it had a measurable effect).

Haha fat chance in hell it didn't affect currency drops.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
How about upping the encounter rate on legendaries?

Seriously, getting a legendary is taking several maps, and getting specific ones you might need or want is ridiculously out of the question (and it shouldn't take trading to fix that).

I've got a level 92 and a level 82 character, still haven't seen any of the legendaries needed to open a spirit beast portal. That's not freaking cool.

Oh, right, and return Encroaching Darkness's droprate back to where it was, at least. That was one of EVERYONE'S favorites, and it being common wasn't a bad thing for the market or balance or anything. No reason to take that fun away from your players.
Last edited by Shppy on Mar 12, 2018, 5:56:58 PM
no change to rare beast spawns?

why do i have 1000 nets when i only need to use them once a map?
"
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
3.2.1 allows you to trade beasts with other players! Just buy a Bestiary Orbs from Einhar, travel to your Menagerie and use it on a beast in a cage.

Oh yes. So much yes.

Bestiary Orbs for 3 Alchs at Einhar >.>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info