Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

"Edit: There's also a change to how the "Craft X mod on Y type of item" recipes work, so that you can control what base type you get by inserting one for it to act upon. It automatically scours, also, so you can use the recipe many times in a row."

- You ask and you shall receive

I totally expect this to be my favorite league once they fix everything it kind of sucks that it didn't release that way but it's still enjoyable
I have just decided to quit the league and go back to standard.
I have never played such a silly, unrewarding league.

Map drops are totally screwed. Almost no drops above t7 and in these maps, no higher maps drop.
Wasting currency to play maps....that are meant to farm for currency. A total fail this time.
Nets cover the floor - very few beasts worth capturing....for 99% worthless recipes that we only do for the challenges.

No thank you.

The basic idea of the league was great in my opinion and I was really looking forward to it. But the "no fun allowed" attitude is simply a pain.
This game revolves around new, expensive mtx and tabs... and you, GGG, forgot what kind of game you intended to create.

I wouldn´t be too surprised if we get a net stash tab soon.
Last edited by IamLoco on Mar 13, 2018, 5:02:58 PM
Remove the nets and we'll have + 50% Increased fun in this league.
"
Mindelo wrote:

probably its more 100% fun. This nets make me sad :(
A terrible realization of the league. And Hardbringer lvl 8 zana :( Why? It would be much better if there were 3 abyses,0 reasons to up zana.
Last edited by KsStylez on Mar 13, 2018, 6:03:50 PM
Please increase the red maps drop rate. Having to farm currency to pay for maps is ridiculous. Takes the fun out of the game. And while you're at it, I'm playing totems and I can't throw a net at the beasts that come from null portals.
33% more fun. There would still be two issues on my list:

1) Penalty for killing... partially mitigated by necro-nets.
2) targeting during combat.

But getting rid of nets might make me give it a second try.
The only change you need to make is to scrap nets entirely and put a different mechanic instead. Seriously, delete the nets bs from the game.
Breach League = AMAZING !
Legacy League = AMAZING TOO ! ( Because breach ... And tons of builds viable.)
Harbinger = Crash ( Cast on Crash support skill gems would be good.) But .. League was ok.
Abyss = Black helmet/wings.
Bestiary = No maps, no currency. Guild stash is empty because we are all poor. boring because i have to do tons of T5-10 maps...
https://fr.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70 Guilde Pantheon Francais
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213711515316599/ Groupe Facebook Pantheon Francais
I think beast league is a good and fun idea, but clearly the mechanics are not adapted to the game for me.
i do not really want to waste 10 min in map for capture potentially new beast ( stop for spot it and care to not accidentally kill it)for potentially useless craft, or think for a strategy just to captured rare skull without killing or miss him in his pack. The idea is cool but not here, not in a grind game. Or just not like that.
And the second point is that some build are in pain with this league. It's not normal that every build can not enjoy a entire league as equal. They are those who kill too fast, or too far, or without damage control...You see what i mean. And they have to adapt hardly there gameplay, less less fun but more playable... I don't want to think that these or these build is not playable to enjoy a league, i want to think that i can enjoy with every build i want.
Necromancy nets was sadly not a real solution, just a patch on a problem...But what about exploded and frosted corpses ?
Also the craft is fun, but so messy that finally i always craft the same available recipes ...a Dozen in a huuuuge list...scroll scroll scroll ^^.

More complicated is not more interesting. Come back to basic mechanics with great idea as you have for the next league :).

My last opinion ( complain sorry ^^) is about drop map and currency drop. I use alch for more map and alch drop...No map, no alch...Now i'm lvl 90 on magic t9, just want to cry XD. Full atlas and atlas war are so far from me ^^.
Sadly, i'm slowly bored more and more and i really wait the patch to motivate me :).

ho, and...NO MORE SO MUCH NETS ! NEEETTSS @_@

Last edited by lenycherry on Mar 14, 2018, 5:15:04 AM
"
KsStylez wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

probably its more 100% fun. This nets make me sad :(
A terrible realization of the league. And Hardbringer lvl 8 zana :( Why? It would be much better if there were 3 abyses,0 reasons to up zana.

We have Abyss and Breach in every map already, why add even more? This is Bestiary league and we hardly have any beast spawns already, it feels like we would play Breach and Abyss combined, but not Bestiary... this kills all the fun.

I don´t care about outdated stuff, I want the new things and they are sacrificed for people that should play Standard... Just sad :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info