Some Bestiary Changes in Patch 3.2.1

GGG add more Beasts please, increase chance to meet more Beasts!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm at 92 and it's been a pain in the a** to maintain red maps all along... drops are screwed.

Currency is non existent in comparaison with other leagues

Also the beasts appear too few and the recipes are mostly useless, and the "non so useless ones" just give random bs items.

The maps shoud be packed with "special beasts" (the ones with the symbol on top) and have better drops.

GGG fix this league please !

Thanks
"
dylan33 wrote:
GGG announcment next week: "We'll we've ignored every major problem with this league, but heres a Celestial Net MTX to make up for it!!!"

LOL awesome and #wontbesurprised
Please... just tell me what the fuc... is going on with drop in this league ?? I Put Bisco's Collar today... And i have less drop than without him... WTF ???????

Next league - try make some 6l - next league in which I have to think that if I pay something, in the end I will succeed faster than the rest ??

Were are maps ?? In black (hole) core i think so... couse drop is terrible...
Edit: There's also a change to how the "Craft X mod on Y type of item" recipes work, so that you can control what base type you get by inserting one for it to act upon. It automatically scours, also, so you can use the recipe many times in a row.

That will help quite a bit, now we need more beasts!
Wish we could turn off the sound that plays for net drops. It's just a stupid net, not something to get excited about. Save that sound for an actual semi-rare drop.

and on another note, Kinda wish I could switch back to standard. I've never had this much trouble getting maps before.
ez
Not fixed much I would say.

5d1h53min of game play this league and 0EX drop.

And yes, I do open most of my chests, I have HErald of lightning and I do crit so is drake most of the vase, and yes I do yellow maps and chisel it and Map drop suck to

This is a bit frustrating as I'm not a flipper so most of mine currency come from hours of farming
which doesn't work now.
Last edited by Malacek on Mar 20, 2018, 6:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info